Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hiden' Biden

Ideals, lol
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    The prez has banged all these chicks?? The fact you have a list is kinda creepy but that's not too shabby since we're keeping count and all.
    no. those are just some of the ones who came forward with allegations of sexual misconduct against our president. I don't think his challenger will match those numbers.
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

Quote Originally Posted by klemmabyna View Post
    no. those are just some of the ones who came forward with allegations of sexual misconduct against our president. I don't think his challenger will match those numbers.
    Allegations?......like those about Kavanaugh? smh

The prez has banged all these chicks?? The fact you have a list is kinda creepy but that's not too shabby since we're keeping count and all.
    So thats the criteria for a Biden voter. Got it!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Klem is simply another Trump and conservative hater.
    You nailed that one.

His former wife alleged she was a victim of sexual misconduct by him? Didn't realize that.

The DNC has been throwing a temper tantrum for four years now, and the culmination of all of that is presenting a 77 year old Joe Biden, who has worse foot in mouth syndrome than Trump and a political history that largely goes against all current Democrat ideals. It’s mind boggling that none of the Democrat power structure can see the reality of this situation.

I keep seeing the thought that the important part of Biden’s campaign is who he picks as running mate. On some level, that’s true, but for the running mate to even have a chance at running things the candidate has to win in the first place to even pull some resignation f*ckery off.

Americans voters clearly want change, right, wrong or indifferent. Obama’s first term and Trump’s win are proof of that. The DNC’s response to that? The same old s*it.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Good read ^^^^^^^^100% truth.

I'm hoping and praying there are many people out there with the same level headed and pragmatic way of thinking in November.

If the dems do win, and for sure it will be the black female running mate he has to choose now that will do it if it gets done......I hope he picks Demmings, she is tough as a 2 dollar steak, and a very smart lady.

Figure he will pick the clown Abrahams though, because of the current atmosphere and the fact that she brings verbal rioting and looting to the conversation every time she opens her mouth.....and that's what their base wants........well that ,free food and a check every month.

I'm hoping and praying there are many people out there with the same level headed and pragmatic way of thinking in November.

If the dems do win, and for sure it will be the black female running mate he has to choose now that will do it if it gets done......I hope he picks Demmings, she is tough as a 2 dollar steak, and a very smart lady.

Figure he will pick the clown Abrahams though, because of the current atmosphere and the fact that she brings verbal rioting and looting to the conversation every time she opens her mouth.....and that's what their base wants........well that ,free food and a check every month.
    I don’t think it really matters much who he picks as a running mate. The average voter can see through all the pandering.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Biden is a weak sister. A feeble old man. A clueless old man. When he has to get out there, comedy hour ensues. BTW the man is also a person who looks down on minorities and especially blacks. He has shown it every way imaginable and continues to get a pass because he is Dem. I grew up with people like him and they would certainly say things like well he is a clean black man referring to Obama. Just one of many examples. You notice I avoided the R word, I won't stoop too the level of the scum liberals

I hope you're right Josh......

And for her...…..some FREE dental work!

"And for her...…..some FREE dental work!"

wow. i guess i should have expected it.
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

At least he was trying to be kind to that Baby Huey Commie.

If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

A vote for Trump is a vote for jobs. A vote for Biden is a vote for mobs
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!