Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Kankakeefan8 View Post
    U must suck tom smith off like dave whinnington does
    To be this close to that action, you must be waiting in line...

Next he will say he's a brain surgeon. It's time he backed off of the pipe.

Boy Tom smith has alot of people blowing him....Just face it Tom Smith is a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ing nood good pieace of (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) and so are the rest of u that support him

And for ur info u bunch of people who think u know everything i am a illinois state trooper if u dont believe me then mee me at fairgrounds mon june 15 at 345pm be there

I’d lay off the meth if I was you.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by JCSullivan00 View Post
    At this rate, he will be Governor by July, and President by November.
    I bet he wouldn’t be no worse than Pritzker and Biden sounds like all 3 got something in common and that’s neither knows if they are scratching their watch or winding their a$s

You know, this guy reads our favorite kickball Litey. He was a pathological liar and had the spelling and punctuation of a 3 year old too.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Anyway (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) tom smith he a crock im a kankakee tax payer get the (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) out of kankakee we dont want u running our race track bring chad osterhoff back now he know how to run a business and a race track....come back chad please!!!!

Super Trooper calling you out...

Only on 4m 😎

Quote Originally Posted by WildBill32 View Post
    Lmao...藍 I guess he is a jack of all trades. And a master of none...
    there I fixed it bill...

Mr TOM SMITH i hope u read this u no good pieace of (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) i wish u whould show up monday so we can meet and bring that little weasel dave whinnington with u too and that wanna be security guard with too....god answer my prayer and help tom smith pack his garbage up at the kankakee speedway and get him out of there so we can get a real promoter out there and not a liar or a theif....tom smith ur TRASH......And So Are U Dave Whinnington...Leave please...(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) a couple years ago u 2 cry babies couldnt handel people bashing u on social media and said u were done cause ur little (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) ass babys we begging u to leabe....farmer city is ran way better and racing is way better then what u retards do......Dave face it u will never be a track groomer like Mr Reece Oconnor did he is the best in the midwest im 59 yrs old and i could do better then you...im sure mr. Oconnor whould teach u a few things oh wait i forgot u think ur a know it all but ur not ur a DUMMY.....

Do they drug test Illinois state troopers?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    Super Trooper calling you out...

Only on 4m 
    Wait your turn....I'm meeting him at the flagpole right after 7th hour study hall.
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    You've always been a little confused haven't you TG? Lol
    This place confuses everyone! Just ask the cop/lawyer/drug addict/wiener washer !!

The problem with him is that he thinks he knows it all. That comes from him staying at a Holiday Inn Express one night.

And for ur info u bunch of people who think u know everything i am a illinois state trooper if u dont believe me then mee me at fairgrounds mon june 15 at 345pm be there

The Stranger: Somebody left the door open and the wrong dogs came home.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    You know, this guy reads our favorite kickball Litey. He was a pathological liar and had the spelling and punctuation of a 3 year old too.
    Our favorite kickball Litey? Super analogy! hehe
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

So your a high class lawyer and a Illinois state trooper ? Please tell me your a defense lawyer lol. Do you pass out business cards during traffic stops or is that a conflict of intrest ?

From Kankakee Facebook page:

Well the time has come in illinois for most tracks to open their doors. As tracks in the midwest start to open this weekend we wish them the best!!

With that said we cannot thank all of our fans and drivers enough for their patience through this difficult time and we hope everyone has stayed as safe as they can.
    The time has come for Kankakee county speedway to get ready to finally open the doors for the 2020 season. Alot of discussion has gone into what date that will be and JULY 10TH WILL BE OUR OPENING NIGHT!!!!

AGAIN KANKAKEE COUNTY SPEEDWAY WILL KICK OFF THE 2020 SEASON ON FRIDAY JULY 10TH!!!

We will be putting out a revised schedule within the week.

We know everyone wants that date to be a little sooner but july 10th works the best for us at our facility.

Also we WILL be hosting the Dirtcar SUMMERNATIONALS event on a date to be determined in August. We will have that date on the revised schedule later in the next week.

WE AGAIN THANK EVERYONE FOR THEIR PATIENCE THROUGHOUT THIS DIFFICULT TIME.

WE CANNOT WAIT TO SEE TO SEE EVERYONE.
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

Was that approved by the high profile Lawyer?