Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chaz

Default Chaz

Who knew. The real Chaz was a rock band https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chase_(band)Not this other country established in Seattle USA

Named their compound after Chers daughter??. Err son?......wouldn't have been my first choice.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

WellEven the anarchists have to be PC

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Named their compound after Chers daughter??. Err son?......wouldn't have been my first choice.
    I was unfortunate enough to see Chaz and his/her wife in person. UGGGLY both of them ! ! A few weeks later on a Saturday I was driving and listening to The Big Show with Jon Boy and Billy. They were doing a song with one of their skits. It was about Cher [who is said to have about 18 % of her body made out of plastic] and Chaz. Part of the song that was talking about Chaz sung " An ugly woman makes an even uglier man" ! ! I almost had to pull over because I was laughing so hard !!!!!!!!!!!!

Jon Boy and Nilly still rocking the morning show after all these years

The irony they would name it Chaz and the very first thing that comes to mind is a confused person that doesn't know what they really want to be speaks volumes.

These clowns know what they want, it's just that's it's all BS. Why are the people in Seattle not clamoring to fire that idiot mayor?

Quote Originally Posted by STRONGERTHANDIRT View Post
    Why are the people in Seattle not clamoring to fire that idiot mayor?
    That's easy, STRONGER. The vast majority of voters in Seattle are complete idiots that have been brainwashed from birth. I have family out there who was born, raised and educated in Bellevue, which is basically part of Seattle. I've spent some time in that area of the Pacific Northwest. The idiocy you see in that part of Washington is indoctrinated into the population at a very young age. I would be willing to bet that most of the whole state of Washington are cheering the pond scum on.

Quote Originally Posted by STRONGERTHANDIRT View Post
    These clowns know what they want, it's just that's it's all BS. Why are the people in Seattle not clamoring to fire that idiot mayor?
    They know what they want this week.....next week it will be something else.....the following week something even different......and it continues.

So no, they don't really know what they want...........they just know they want it now.

Just like Chastity did.

The Mayor is actually daring Trump to take back the occupied city blocks. This is crazy and the youth and hippie section don't even care.

All white people are required to give $10 to one black person in the CHAZ autonomous zone.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    That's easy, STRONGER. The vast majority of voters in Seattle are complete idiots that have been brainwashed from birth. I have family out there who was born, raised and educated in Bellevue, which is basically part of Seattle. I've spent some time in that area of the Pacific Northwest. The idiocy you see in that part of Washington is indoctrinated into the population at a very young age. I would be willing to bet that most of the whole state of Washington are cheering the pond scum on.
    CIRF is the winner. You have it absolutely correct.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBZZ...re=youtu.beThe official Trump zone. Everything they blame Trump for they are carrying out within their utopian 7 block zone in Seattle.

Hate asshatbury district????

They had one of those in San Francisco a while back, minus the hate......and the asshat.....ery.

Was groovy.

Wouldn't it be fun to have one of those tanker planes used by the Forest Service, fly over a hog house lagoon to fill, and then fly over and dump the load on that six square block area of Seattle?

Quote Originally Posted by jog49 View Post
    Wouldn't it be fun to have one of those tanker planes used by the Forest Service, fly over a hog house lagoon to fill, and then fly over and dump the load on that six square block area of Seattle?
    That’s a very wonderful idea

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Hate asshatbury district????

They had one of those in San Francisco a while back, minus the hate......and the asshat.....ery.

Was groovy.
    Hate Asshatbury??? That's a good one!!

Quote Originally Posted by jog49 View Post
    How about six of them instead of just one?

Thugs list of demands for CHAZ!!

1. The abolition of the Seattle Police Department and the city’s courts. (“We demand that the Seattle Council and the Mayor defund and abolish the Seattle Police Department and the attached Criminal Justice Apparatus. This means 100% of funding, including existing pensions for Seattle Police,” the blog post reads. At least part of the police department’s funding would be reallocated to “Socialized Health and Medicine for the City of Seattle,” also known as free health care.)

2. Free college for the people of Washington state.

3. New trials for every violent black convicted inmate “by a jury of their peers in their community.”

4. The “unrestricted right” for prisoners to vote while incarcerated.

5. The abolition of imprisonment, which would be replaced by “accountability programs.”

6. Racially segregated hospitals in Seattle, with black health care workers for black patients.

7. Educations reforms in Washington state which focus on black and Native American history.

8. Reparations for “victims of police brutality.”

9. The abolition of evictions in the city, and an end to “gentrification.”

10. Mandated anti-bias training for jobs in the education, medical profession and media sectors throughout the state.

These idiots are breakiing their own laws and are maybe too dumb to even know it!

Money is coming to the instigators of this anarchy from somewhere, Soros?