Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

76 had a flat RR while leading on the last lap & Bailes wins over B Shep, Owens, Overton

Quote Originally Posted by foxfire2dirtracing View Post
    Has Bubba Wallace left NASCAR for the Lucas Oil Series ?
    No Bubba ain't in the same league with any of these racers

Quote Originally Posted by TOPSIDE TIMMY 39FAN View Post
    Lol I bet someone is working on that one!On a side note, glad to see kyle larson win 3 in a row!
    4 in a row after Knoxville

Quote Originally Posted by Dlmfan123 View Post
    4 in a row after Knoxville
    Yea I just saw that.

Naa. Lucas thing was handled. Check out Cherokee Facebook page. They explain it.
    Last edited by Rajflyboy; 06-13-2020 at 12:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by #FALSuperman View Post
    End of the day, censorship is censorship...
    Being a Christian, I'm offended by Rainbow flags, stickers and shirts.
    Does that mean they should ban rainbow flags?

Is this not Land of the Free anymore?
    The PC World has taken over and there's no turning back, sadly.
    Some Professor got suspended for reading MLK's letter from a Birmingham Jail in class. I'm sure that they were offended by the fact that Dr. King loved Jesus so much. So basically.... Yeah. First Ammendment for the woke and that's it.

The modern left has no patience for a man that was trying to free people by saving souls and saying prayers for his enemy. Actually the old left didn't either so they had him murdered, but that's neither here nor there.
    Guerilla Racing Junkies.

Shovel on a little more coal, then when we cross white oak mountain, watch 97 roll!

The problem is the gall dang motors.

I’m a yankee, think I’ll go buy a confederate flag just to piss these (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)s off

"Bubba wallace is a nobody. This is how he gets noticed in nascar by getting all this done."

Keep in mind his BLACK car owner allowed him to do what he did. You know, the BLACK guy that lives in Level Cross.

Quote Originally Posted by jog49 View Post
    "Bubba wallace is a nobody. This is how he gets noticed in nascar by getting all this done."

Keep in mind his BLACK car owner allowed him to do what he did. You know, the BLACK guy that lives in Level Cross.
    "that guy" needs the additional attention also. It's a 'what have you done for me lately' world and it's been too long since he was relevant.

I am buying a Confederate Flag and like my neighbor will be flying it!!! Reason, I believe in America as founded!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

I've got one ordered, gonna take ol' glory down and fly it for a few weeks and try to figure how to get some juice to it. I'd love to see some crackpot get his/her/It's hair curled!! I'm beyond sick of bending over backward for something I had nothing to do with!!

So do we just bulldoze those thousands of grave markers throughout the states where some of the bloodiest battles in American history occurred ? Melenials, your a disgrace to my country.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    So do we just bulldoze those thousands of grave markers throughout the states where some of the bloodiest battles in American history occurred ? Melenials, your a disgrace to my country.
    Good point. These people have no clue about the real history of the nation.

So do we just bulldoze those thousands of grave markers throughout the states where some of the bloodiest battles in American history occurred ?
    According to the Left wing MSM last night --- they were all (the south) traitors anyway, and we shouldn’t have glorified them anyway, all these years.

Millennials, your a disgrace to my country.
    That's an understatement.

I still say, another civil war of some sorts is coming, one way or another. Just look at Seattle in the last week, Minneapolis, and Atlanta last night.

How ironic is it that today's Nascar race is sponsored by "Dixie" Vodka from South Carolina.

Don't give them even more ideas lol. I'm sure they are working hard at destroying our history enough already!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Duuuhhhhh, no one saw that that coming!!!! Says a lot for NASCRAP security or police and lack thereof. Then again, BLM is anti-police, so it is what it is I guess.

They need an official in every pit stall but obvious not enough security in the garage area. My guess is this was done by someone in NASCAR or team crewmember.

Bubba smollet maybe? I'm guessing it was someone attached to a movement that left it........to incite.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????