Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by crownman25 View Post
    THIS IS OFF TOPIC AND PROBB GET DELETED BUT FROM MY AREA A AFRICAN AMERICAN POLICEMAN SHOT AND KILLED A UNARMED WHITE GUY DURING A TRAFFIC STOP HE WAS PUT ON LEAVE AFTER 5 DAYS HE IS BACK TO WORK AND NOW IN THE LAST FEW DAYS HE HAS BEEN INVOLVED IN ANOTHER SHOOTING AND THE POLICE DEPARTMENT BEFORE THIS HE HAD COMPLANTS AGAINST HIM FOR ASSAULT SO I want to know where all the publicity and news media is on this...
    Exactly crownman I'm really getting tired of this crap their has to be a stopping to this at some point

Quote Originally Posted by crownman25 View Post
    THIS IS OFF TOPIC AND PROBB GET DELETED BUT FROM MY AREA A AFRICAN AMERICAN POLICEMAN SHOT AND KILLED A UNARMED WHITE GUY DURING A TRAFFIC STOP HE WAS PUT ON LEAVE AFTER 5 DAYS HE IS BACK TO WORK AND NOW IN THE LAST FEW DAYS HE HAS BEEN INVOLVED IN ANOTHER SHOOTING AND THE POLICE DEPARTMENT BEFORE THIS HE HAD COMPLANTS AGAINST HIM FOR ASSAULT SO I want to know where all the publicity and news media is on this...
    Exactly..... there not because its..... well u know 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by 50Dixon50 View Post
    Exactly crownman I'm really getting tired of this crap their has to be a stopping to this at some point
    Its not going to stop bubba wallace spilled the can of worms.Lady antibelium has also changed there name to lady A This is just going to keep trickling down. I agree w you though.

HBO removed the movie “ Gone With the Wind”

Ok so Walmart needs to remove the rap songs that use the n word maybe bubber can get that done..

You can fly a flag to let people know you suck (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) but not one to show you’re from the south, makes sense. They are even talking about shutting down paw patrol the cartoon. What a bunch of f*cktards

Live PD & cops got canceled from tv yesterday.Before bubba even thought about nascar fans were flying the confderate flag so if he felt uncomfertable he shouldnt have gotten into nascar. Now to make a name for himself as he cant do it behind the wheel he has to do this bs. He says he prolly has to watch his back now when he leaves his home.

When is cracker barrel going to change their name?

Good one Zy!

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    Lol I bet someone is working on that one!On a side note, glad to see kyle larson win 3 in a row!

Everyone paying attention sees what is happening. The new USA is now a place where you fall in line or get fired, get shouted down, and pretty soon get arrested. I am all for equal rights, but this has nothing to do with Blacks, Asians Mexicans or whites. It has to do with taking over the Country by people who hate it. Fall in line or your done!!!! 1st amendment is on its way out.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Everyone paying attention sees what is happening. The new USA is now a place where you fall in line or get fired, get shouted down, and pretty soon get arrested. I am all for equal rights, but this has nothing to do with Blacks, Asians Mexicans or whites. It has to do with taking over the Country by people who hate it. Fall in line or your done!!!! 1st amendment is on its way out.
    That is exactly right TS!

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    Also White Castle hehe

Actually not funny it could happen with these idiots.

Fact, you can burn the America flag and also ban the Confederate flag. It's going way too far.

Brainwashed idiot brats from Marxists colleges are now flooding the medias and government. We have a crisis in congress, the colleges, news medias, the internet, governors, FBI, CIA, DEA, IRS, EPA and other government positions and agencies.

Even the medical profession is getting flooded with incompetent diversity.

But klem is only concerned that Donald Trump got elected by the people to try and clean up these messes.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    You are right I've told several people the whole thing including the so called virus is about control I could get into the biblical side of this but I'm sure most on here would through a fit about that
    So I will keep my mouth shut it will all come out into the open a little later

Heaven forbid we will have to change Dixie Speedway in Woodstock Ga to political correct name !!! Maybe Mickey will tell Lucas Pucas to take their series and cameras to shove it

Sorry for all of you Apple users that are having issues tonight! Lucas feature is on the track.

I'm still reeling from back when Dukes of Hazzard got taken on off the air because The General Lee had a Confederate flag painted upon the roof !

58, 76, 20 top 3. Lap 8

76, 58, 20. Half way.