Default Illinois State Fair & Du Quoin State Fair Are Officially Cancelled For 2020

Well, I reckon this should come as no particular surprise. governor crooked fat-bastard despises everything and everyone who didn't vote for him (which is about 90%) south of I-80 and both fair's are south way south of 80. governor crooked fat-bastard would no doubt love to do away with the fairs given that he wouldn't know an ear of corn from a mechanical ass invader.

We hear Bob Sargent, who promotes all the state fair racing, is looking to get the okay from governor crooked fat-bastard to hold all 6 of the mile dirt races that would normally be run on the last 2 days of both fairs at Springfield and Du Quoin. Sure hope Sarge gets the job done.

More news from The People's Republic of Chitcago????
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

I hope he can get it done. I haven't missed a Ted Horn 100 on 15 years. The fair is nice, but the race can go on without it. I will miss all the food stands though.

Quote Originally Posted by gumby_32d View Post
    I hope he can get it done. I haven't missed a Ted Horn 100 on 15 years. The fair is nice, but the race can go on without it. I will miss all the food stands though.
    15 years is a dam good run, gumby! You've seen some very, very good Ted Horn Memorial races in that time span. I know that to be true because we've only missed one Ted Horn Memorial since 1994. The one we missed was the result of a momentary lapse of good judgement.

We already have our camping reservations at Rend Lake for the week leading up to Labor Day Weekend to do some boatin' and our daily requirement while on a camping/boating vacation of convertin' beer into human urine! So, if Bob Sargent gets the okay to run the mile races with the state fair's being cancelled we'll be there, for sure.

Whether we'll be at Springfield if Bob gets the green light to have the races there is dependent on whether the Indy 500 is run on Sunday, August 23rd as it's scheduled at this point. The Bettenhausen Memorial 100 would theoretically be run on Saturday, August 22nd. If we were to use the camper that weekend it would make it nearly impossible for us to do both the Bettenhausen Memorial 100 and the Indy 500. We still haven't decided which race to go to. We lean towards going to the Bettenhausen Memorial but that would be contingent upon whether or not we can sell our Indy 500 tickets and not lose a bunch of money on them. Hopefully we'll have to make that decision which would mean Bob Sargent got the okay to run the mile races!
    Last edited by CIRF; 06-14-2020 at 10:18 AM.

only ignorant goon children use ignorant dumb words like that ....... ''fat-bastard'' ... is he fat yes most certainly is!! to state the word bastard ... well fxks chits dam ... you an ignorant lost goon ''child'', not to mention the fact that word alone isnt even your very own original created thought . u doing thing but following some one else dumb ignorant created thought!! shame shame tsk tsk on you ''men''.......

Quote Originally Posted by TurboTurtle17 View Post
    only ignorant goon children use ignorant dumb words like that ....... ''fat-bastard'' ... is he fat yes most certainly is!! to state the word bastard ... well fxks chits dam ... you an ignorant lost goon ''child'', not to mention the fact that word alone isnt even your very own original created thought . u doing thing but following some one else dumb ignorant created thought!! shame shame tsk tsk on you ''men''.......
    I may be an "ignorant goon child" but I certainly triggered you, Turtle......and that certainly puts a smile on my face!! LOLOL! Judging from you're obvious lack of intellectual prowess and knowledge of the origin's of the term "fat bastard" it's unlikely that an intuitive conversation is possible.

Please don't go looting and vandalizing on behalf of all the fat bastards in this world. I really don't wish to be partially responsible for looting and destruction of every fast food restaurant in the country!! LOL!

He's fat...he's a bastard.....what's the problem?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    He's fat...he's a bastard.....what's the problem?
    you forgot "crooked"

Quote Originally Posted by dmr37 View Post
    you forgot "crooked"
    Good catch, dmr! LOL!
    Last edited by CIRF; 06-17-2020 at 11:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Good catch, drm! LOL!
    It's dmr.

Uh uh uhh! Too late to correct the spelling. hehe
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 06-17-2020 at 01:17 PM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!