Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

If you have beliefs as in 1st amendment rights you should act to support those beliefs.

Raycookfan..

Thanks for the reply. You told me all I needed to know.

Rajflyboy

Liberals are teaching people to in line with their ideas or be bullied until you do.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtSLMracing View Post
    RajflyboyLiberals are teaching people to in line with their ideas or be bullied until you do.
    I know. It’s a good time to be retired with money in a safe spot (then you can practice your first amendment rights)

Raycookfan..

Thanks for the reply. You told me all I needed to know.
    I'm not sure what you needed to know, lol I am in no way shape or form a liberal by the way. I just choose to not be upset by things that do not matter.

RayCook You have a wallet and you can use that as your voice at this given point in time

That's been a very loud voice for many years..........
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Show me da money

RayCook53 Fan..

it tells me that you just follow along like a good little sheep. No way I would pay money at a track that told me I had to wear plain shirts so I wouldn't offend someone. If people continue to accept this PC garbage where will it end? Your freedoms are slowly being taken away.

RayCook53 Fan..

it tells me that you just follow along like a good little sheep. No way I would pay money at a track that told me I had to wear plain shirts so I wouldn't offend someone. If people continue to accept this PC garbage where will it end? Your freedoms are slowly being taken away.

Actually that is not true. i have actually very outspokenly advocated in person and on my social media accounts that wearing masks was stupid, shutting the world down was pointless, and living in fear of a virus was absolutely ridiculous. The only time I have put on a mask was to go in the local UPS Store where I had to ship something (Because they made me)

I don't go to the races for shirts or flags is all I'm saying. I don't give a flying flip what anyone's shirt says or doesn't say or what flag they do or don't fly. I literally do not care, so if anything that makes me the opposite of a sheep, I do my own thing and don't follow either argument. Fly the confederate flag if you want. Don't if you don't. Wear a "Jesus is love" shirt, or wear a "Bobby F*ing Pierce" shirt, or a plain shirt, or one of those old Big Johnson shirts from the 90s with naked chicks on it. I literally do not care. I choose not to be offended by everything in the freakin world like some of you.

I vote that we all wear shirts, with naked chicks.
    Last edited by NorthAlabama; 06-17-2020 at 03:31 PM.

bring a naked chick maybe?

Now you’re talking!

There's this black dude at one of the tracks I go to that wears a jacket, like the whole thing is the battle flag of the Army of Northern Virginia. I wonder if he's a white nationalist? Nah he's a good ol boy like the rest of us. Racists are the elite types that are trying to make all us poor folks fight each other because MOST OF US are on to their azz. Trying to divide everybody up into tribes to make us hurt, make us need them. The silent majority has plenty of noise to make but we'll stay quiet for now. The first Ammendment ain't gonna die if we don't let it.
    Guerilla Racing Junkies.

Shovel on a little more coal, then when we cross white oak mountain, watch 97 roll!

The problem is the gall dang motors.

Smart man^^^^^^^

I have not received a reply from the email I sent to Lucas Oil TV. I just sent another one.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Smart man^^^^^^^
    The trouble is, the "WE" part is getting smaller by the day and the "they" part keeps getting bigger. Sometime there will be a tipping point. We better get this all fixed before it's too late for us all. By whatever means possible.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

I have not received a reply from the email I sent to Lucas Oil TV. I just sent another one.
    You do realize that lucas did not make them take the flag down

Quote Originally Posted by Jking24 View Post
    You do realize that lucas did not make them take the flag down
    People with agendas like that don't let facts get in their way.

You do realize I didnt ask about Cherokee. Here is my post since you are too lazy to look back.

I just emailed Lucas Oil TV and told them it was dumb to interview the winner with a camera from far away. Also asked if they were going to ban the flag. If they were to let me know so I could cancel my subscription for next year. I will post when I get a reply.