Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

DirtNow is a time to lay low and not stir the pot too much. Lucas is handling this to the best of their abilities In this difficult time. Just be thankful they are putting races on for everyone in probably the toughest time for business in this countries history

Quote Originally Posted by dirtSLMracing View Post
    You do realize I didnt ask about Cherokee. Here is my post since you are too lazy to look back.I just emailed Lucas Oil TV and told them it was dumb to interview the winner with a camera from far away. Also asked if they were going to ban the flag. If they were to let me know so I could cancel my subscription for next year. I will post when I get a reply.
    I’m thinking they read your email probably passed it around the office for all to get a good laugh then sent it to the trash.....lol

JayD..

That is fine. I don't have to renew my subscription. Im also sure they dont care about one person cancelling.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtSLMracing View Post
    JayD..

That is fine. I don't have to renew my subscription. Im also sure they dont care about one person cancelling.
    Im sure there's quite a few with you on that! Facebook warriors keep making jokes about us fans, but we'll see who gets the last laugh!

It's no laughing matter when a citizen can't stand up for what they believe in. ANd let literal terrorists become legitimized when in reality they are bad people.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

I think we need to start a go fund me page for Aunt Jemima. Humm, will they become collectables. I wonder, be a great sponsor for Bubba