Default 411 and Volunteer Speedway info

Looking for some info on these 2 tracks. What are the best places to sit? Is there room at the track for RV parking? Does either track sell beer? Thanks for any help!

Any seats are good at both tracks- I like the upper seats. Plenty of room for rv’s. No beer sales.

411: small field next to the track with tree for shade a good place for RV camping, no track parking, large field across for parking also with grass, small spot for a few lawn chairs near T1- get there early, large stands, don't drink.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthAlabama View Post
    411: small field next to the track with tree for shade a good place for RV camping, no track parking, large field across for parking also with grass, small spot for a few lawn chairs near T1- get there early, large stands, don't drink.
    I’ve not been to 411 either. You say “Don’t Drink”? Is it a dry county? Can you not drink while tailgating? I’m assuming you mean they don’t sell it and you can’t take it in.

LOL.....Not healthy for you......LOL.......I don't drink so I did not remember if it was a dry county or not, but I did see a camper drinking a beer in a foam holder at his RV......

411s parking lot was equal too some of the moto tracks I've ridden on. Granted they had just dealt with a bunch of rain before we got there, so hopefully it's a little better now. The main grandstand basically sits above the race track, it won't be hard to find a decent seat to where you can see everything.

Never been to volunteer but I like the looks of it on YouTube. Place will be packed this weekend. Better go early.

Won’t be going this weekend. Planning on going for the Ollies sprint show the next weekend. Thank you for all the info I’m looking forward to seeing both tracks!