Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Flo Racing

Default Flo Racing

Flo Racing acquires Speedshift TV.

Great news for now. Flo is a great deal. I just wonder if they keep adding and adding more coverage will a price increase be soon to follow?

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    Flo Racing acquires Speedshift TV.
    First DOD now this, buy the competition then raise rates I see nothing good about this deal.

They are really starting to corner the market. Maybe they will try to buy out Dirtvision next.

Quote Originally Posted by JayD View Post
    First DOD now this, buy the competition then raise rates I see nothing good about this deal.
    😂😂😂 there doing nothing but giving a better deal for more racing

They do not have very much dirt late model and I am not an open wheel fan so not a good deal to me.

Speedshift was also one of the more expensive subscriptions.

Flo could raise the price to $200 & it would still be a GREAT deal. Speedshift coverage just adds to it. They have several weekly tracks from coast to coast including some of the Cali bullrings. I watched a show a few weeks back from Marysville Raceway that was really good. Would watch again when I can stay up that late!

Quote Originally Posted by WildBill32 View Post
    They are really starting to corner the market. Maybe they will try to buy out Dirtvision next.
    Flo is spending a lot $$! It could be good for us though. I would think DirtVision and LORTV are off the table, without a huge offer. And that's highly unlikely. Woo and Lucas have their own video services for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by champion24 View Post
    Flo is spending a lot $$! It could be good for us though. I would think DirtVision and LORTV are off the table, without a huge offer. And that's highly unlikely. Woo and Lucas have their own video services for a reason.
    I wish they would buyout Lucas Oil tv! Their app on Firestick is horrendous!

Part I like with WoO unlike Lucas is you can watch the highlights sometimes less than an hour after the event on YouTube.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    I wish they would buyout Lucas Oil tv! Their app on Firestick is horrendous!
    Bingo, Lucas TV is unavailable to me because I have Comcast and they have no arrangement with Lucas or Mav. On lucas website under available devices it says modern web browsers but the icon for web browser doesn't work because they've never added a simple link from their website. I shouldn't have to buy additional equipment or a smart TV, a simple buy, pay, watch link would be nice like Dirtvision has.

Quote Originally Posted by bleedblue55 View Post
    Bingo, Lucas TV is unavailable to me because I have Comcast and they have no arrangement with Lucas or Mav. On lucas website under available devices it says modern web browsers but the icon for web browser doesn't work because they've never added a simple link from their website. I shouldn't have to buy additional equipment or a smart TV, a simple buy, pay, watch link would be nice like Dirtvision has.
    Yep, atch all the other ppvs with no problems, but the Lucas app stops and starts every few laps!

Ive messaged them and they say its my internet, then I tell them none of the others give me any issues, then they don't respond! smh

fwiw.....I have the fastest internet att offers!

I have spectrum 5G with the modem next to the TV and used a fire stick to watch the Lucas Oil races a couple weeks ago during the tour restart. Looked like I was watching it on vhs tape at times.

For the race at the Mag tomorrow, try this link and refresh it around race time. https://lucasoilracing.tv/schedule When you do, there will be a green button that says "Watch Now". Clicking it should take you to the race.

If anyone needs help watching tomorrow, post here and I will help. I will say tho the best way to watch most of these events (Dirtvision excluded!) is with a Google Chromecast. Yeah, it cost money ($25...), but for people having problems, it's worth it, trust me. The way I mentioned above works, but for whatever reason, some people just can't figure it out. So get a Chromecast, plug it into your TV, follow the on screen instructions on connecting it to your wifi and then from there you just just press the Chromecast button and connect to your TV. Works on any TV with an HDMI input.
    One of the coolest inventions ever!
    Last edited by TDRacinŽ; 06-17-2020 at 07:26 PM.

Now follow your link, go to devices and you'll notice modern web browsers can not be selected as a choice to watch the Lucas broadcast. I want to get them on my laptop, not a phone or have to buy additional equipment.

I watch every Lucas oil tv race on my laptop lol

Now follow your link, go to devices and you'll notice modern web browsers can not be selected as a choice to watch the Lucas broadcast. I want to get them on my laptop, not a phone or have to buy additional equipment.
    OK, see, this is the problem. This is why I HATE trying to help people like my mother do ANYTHING dealing with technology. Why are you going to the devices page? That's nothing but a help page showing you what you can watch the races on.

If you simply follow the directions I said, you will be able to watch the race tonight on your laptop. It's two clicks, one to the website, the other to the actual race. Don't do anything else.

Try it and post here if it doesn't work.

Td is right you just go to the live schedule and click in the race. Other than signing in its that simple