Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Who do you pick for watching races online?

Who is the best? Speed51, Floracing, dirtvision, etc? I do like some paved short track racing as well. Who has the best subcription? From just searching the internet Speed51 looks Ok because they do some paved track stuff.

Lucas oil racing tv. is the overall best money deal.I have been with DoD since their start and will remain with them.I love them all for what they are doing for our sport.Being retired and handicaped they allow me to watch the sport I love.I say support all of them,still better than Nascrap.

Quote Originally Posted by b1eagle View Post
    Lucas oil racing tv. is the overall best money deal.I have been with DoD since their start and will remain with them.I love them all for what they are doing for our sport.Being retired and handicaped they allow me to watch the sport I love.I say support all of them,still better than Nascrap.
    I agree and thanks for your input.

DoD the best for what you get for the money, Lucas close 2nd with the monthly $5 package for quite a few races. Dirtvision Fastpass 3rd. I anticipate at some point Flo and Dod will be one, if it stays at $150 per year for all of the content I would be fine with that.

We're grandfathered in for the $69.00 per year Lucas Oil TV and we're into our 2nd full year of FloRacing at a mere $150.00. Love being able to watch the dirt lates on LOTV. With FloRacing we're now going to get all the Eldora races except for the Kings Royal and all 3 of the USAC National Divisions, ASCoC winged sprint cars and a lot more. The two combined is $220.00 and it's the best value we've ever received on live programming.

We've bought some individual late model PPV races from DoD but never have been a monthly/yearly subscriber.
    Last edited by CIRF; 06-16-2020 at 02:48 PM.

Great stuff. Thanks again.

I love Dirt Vision just because they reface more tracks that I want to see also, UMP Hell Tour, Sprint Cars, Late Models, and weekly racing at Knoxville and Attica are great! LORTV was ok, they don't do every race. I also have a DoD account. Thats easy cuz its only what, $15.00? To each their own.

Not much love for speed51

Any but Lucas, their app sucks!

Speed51 did a good job with the broadcast from Friendship Saturday, and have done well from Millbridge as well. Overall I think they do a good job. The DoD broadcasts from earlier this year were my favorite though.

Lucas is down right now for iOS, they say they are working on a fix......

We use a combination of Dod...speed51 and Lucas.....money well spent.

Dod will always be my sentimental favorite......
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by nc mudcat View Post
    Speed51 did a good job with the broadcast from Friendship Saturday, and have done well from Millbridge as well. Overall I think they do a good job. The DoD broadcasts from earlier this year were my favorite though.
    One of the best and most entertaining races of the night at friendship was the kids foot race.......when they were supposed to stop at the flag stand and that kid kept on running and then all the rest followed was classic.

We laughed so hard

Funny. Kids always do that.

Little guy made a complete lap......was awesome and the fans , announcers and even some of the racers were clapping and loving it.

That's the kind of cool stuff that I love coming from short tracks across the country......the racing is the best part, but the atmosphere and sense of community at the Friday ,Saturday short tracks is what tops it off.

When the little guy kept on running our whole crowd kept hollering run Forrest run.......and dang if he didn't.

Good times y'all.

Lucas oil TV for me.

I like watching a fair amount of mod races on Speedshift.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

the kids foot race was indeed awesome!

Lucas Oil Racing TV esp. with the grandfathered pricing and now with them having covered more live races.

When all the covid stuff started I turned off my cable, because all we were watching was depressing news. I've since gotten Lucas TV, Dirt on Dirt, and Flo Racing. I think the total for all 3 is around $300 for the year, so it's still cheaper than my cable bill. This week I'll be able to watch Indiana Midget week all week along with Magnolia, so I've got entertainment through the week.
    T3G - Never Forget, Hardly Remember
    Eastbay (5)

Quote Originally Posted by TTS_JF View Post
    When all the covid stuff started I turned off my cable, because all we were watching was depressing news. I've since gotten Lucas TV, Dirt on Dirt, and Flo Racing. I think the total for all 3 is around $300 for the year, so it's still cheaper than my cable bill. This week I'll be able to watch Indiana Midget week all week along with Magnolia, so I've got entertainment through the week.
    Pretty much what my thought is. Kill the cable tv mess and pick up one or two racing apps/streams