FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
June 16, 2020

Ashton Winger Dominates Southern All-Star Finale at Deep South
Returns to World of Outlaws Tour this Weekend

HAMPTON, Ga. (06/16/20) – A dominate performance on Saturday night at Deep South Speedway in Loxley, Ala. yielded 20-year-old Ashton Winger his first victory of the season.

Winger drove his Johnny Doan Plumbing No. 12 E-Z-GO/ Franklin Enterprises/ Keyser Manufacturing/ Rocket Chassis/ Clements Racing Engine Super Late Model to a $5,000 payday in the Southern All-Star Series Duels in Dixie finale.

“It feels like a big relief,” said Winger. “I feel like we’ve been fast all year and it doesn’t even feel like it’s June. I’ve been doing some really silly stuff behind the wheel and tonight I guess I didn’t. Tonight, everything clicked. I hope this momentum continues on to next week [in World of Outlaws events].”

Ashton came in third fastest in his group, which positioned him sixth on the starting grid for the main event. Overtaking Josh Putnam for the lead on the fourth lap following a restart, Winger went unchallenged in the remaining distance of the 50-lapper to capture his third career SAS victory. Winger crossed the finish line by more than six seconds over Ryan Crane, Tyler Crowder, Joseph Joiner, and Billy Franklin.

On Friday, Winger secured his spot into the opening night feature with the fifth fastest time in his qualifying group. Rolling off ninth, Ashton gained three spots in the 30-lapper to register a sixth-place finish.

For more results from these events, please visit www.SASDirt.com.

Ashton Winger returns to the World of Outlaws Morton Building Late Model Series tour this weekend, June 19-20. The tour will invade Volunteer Speedway in Bulls Gap, Tennessee for a doubleheader that pays $6,000-to-win on Friday, followed by a $10,000-to-win finale on Saturday.

Additional information on these upcoming events can be found at www.WoOLMS.com.

Ashton Winger would like to thank all of his marketing partners, which include E-Z-GO, Keyser Manufacturing, Integra Racing Shocks & Springs, Johnny Doan Plumbing, Boydbilt Fabrication Spring-Pro, Collins Signs, Turkey Creek Snacks, Franklin Enterprises, The Realty Queen & Team, Rocket Chassis, Advanced Technology Motorsports, FK Rod Ends, CSR Aluminum Fabrication, Will Kinzer Foundation for Autism Research, Wilwood Disc Brakes, Off Axis Paint, O.H. Hendricks Sheet Metal, Hoosier Tire South, VP Racing Fuels, Schaeffer’s Racing Oil, RSD Enterprises, 2 Brothers Motorsports, Racing Radios, Stealth Racing Carburetors, Fast Shafts, K&N Racing Filters, Integra MX Springs, GW Performance, J&C Properties and MSR Mafia Marketing & PR Services.

For the latest information on Ashton Winger, please visit his internet home at www.AshtonWinger.com as well as his social media channels at facebook.com/AshtonWingerRacing12 .