Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: John Bolton

Default John Bolton

The release of John Bolton's new book certainly has White House paranoia ramped up to an entirely new level. What is there to be afraid of?
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

The President is afraid that the left will use it against him this fall. All tell all books are done years later after someone is out of office to show some respect and not give the enemy clues. But now days, there are no respect for most (mostly the left) have blacken their face to Godly values that this nation was founded upon.

Quote Originally Posted by klemmabyna View Post
    the release of john bolton's new book certainly has white house paranoia ramped up to an entirely new level. What is there to be afraid of?
    lies and manipulation !

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    lies and manipulation !
    well at least we never hear anything like that out of the white house.

lmao
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

In his book, Bolton also claims that Trump committed impeachable offenses that House Democrats never investigated, such as allegedly trying to persuade Chinese President Xi Jinping to buy large amounts of agricultural products to improve his re-election prospects in agricultural states..........This cut is from a news report, left of course. A normal person will say, selling more farm products worldwide is a great thing, go Donald. A Dem will say, impeach over this.

I always had the feeling Bolton would turn out to be a Horses As$ !

Bolton has strong beliefs that he’d take to the grave before he’d give them up, doesn’t mean he is right but I don’t question his honesty.
    I hate time trials.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthAlabama View Post
    In his book, Bolton also claims that Trump committed impeachable offenses that House Democrats never investigated, such as allegedly trying to persuade Chinese President Xi Jinping to buy large amounts of agricultural products to improve his re-election prospects in agricultural states..........This cut is from a news report, left of course. A normal person will say, selling more farm products worldwide is a great thing, go Donald. A Dem will say, impeach over this.
    Just like they said of his cabinet picks..........he is surrounding himself with people who support his policies .......... no SH!t who wouldn’t ? Dumbas$ libtards and hate Trump media !!!!

Bolton is trying to make himself feel good. He ain’t got nuttin or else Trump would have been impeached long ago. These capital dems and republicans have *TDS so bad they can’t see straight. * TDS = Trump derangement syndrome,

Some aren’t happy unless they’re mad, good statement kazual. Or, some can never be happy unless they make you unhappy.

well at least we never hear anything like that out of the white house.

lmao
    Yes, thank goodness!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by NorthAlabama View Post
    Dems have to twist anything legit. China buying more is a good idea. But they have to add their own motives to everything Trump does.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 06-18-2020 at 03:29 PM.

"Bolton has strong beliefs that he’d take to the grave"

Maybe with a little luck, that will happen sooner rather than later!

The release of John Bolton's new book certainly has White House paranoia ramped up to an entirely new level. What is there to be afraid of?
    Big John likes that left wing cash and great publicity he is getting for trashing the best president we have had in decades. Sleep well John.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 06-18-2020 at 07:56 PM.

Trump will have Bolten in court the rest of his life (after Trump leaves the presidency)

People who know Trump say only “the very best” things about him:

- “I don’t think he’s fit for office.” John Bolton
    - “An idiot, unhinged." John Kelly
    - "An idiot and a dope." H. R. McMaster
    - "An idiot surrounded by clowns." Gary Cohn
    - "A racist, misogynist and bigot." Omarosa Newman
    - "He's like an 11 year-old child." Steve Bannon
    - "Has the understanding of a 5th or 6th grader." Jim Mattis
    - "An empty vessel when it comes to the Constitution and rule of law." Scott Pruitt
    - "An idiot." Reince Priebus
    - "He's a f*cking moron.” Rex Tillerson
    - "A complete idiot." Steven Mnuchin
    - "He can’t testify because he can’t tell the truth. He just makes things up!’” John Dowd
    -"The dumbest godd@mn student I ever had." William Kelley (Wharton professor)
    - "He's one of us." David Duke of the KKK
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

I would hate to know what they say about you Sneaky Snake......probly one word....FRAUD!

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Trump will have Bolten in court the rest of his life (after Trump leaves the presidency)
    trumps response to everything: "see you in court". his wealth allowed him to out lawyer money many in the private sector. and pay out of court settlements with non-disclosure agreements to hide his guilt. doesn't seem to work as president.

And yet SS HE IS STILL YOUR PRESIDENT ..............AND YOU STILL ARE BUTT HURT ........ BAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is Bolton the love child of Wilford Brimley and Beatrice Arthur?

Every time I see him I feel like a golden girl/Quaker oatmeal commercial is about to break out.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????