Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: John Bolton

Bolton better quit puffing up his scrony chest. Saw a guy at Home Depot buying concrete blocks, asking patrons their opinions on how many blocks it would take to keep a body on the bottom of the Potomac. When asked who, the buyer said oh nobody in particular but an example would be John Bolton. LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by NorthAlabama View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post, 'What's wrong did my post make your butt hurts?' I must ask, "do you find men's rear ends attractive? Ladies tell me that mine looks good. Also note, I have not been in prison bending over to pickup a bar of soap."
    He does have a weird affection for male gluteus maximus.

Payback, lol..........for what, winning?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

And Trump splits the uprights again!!!
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 06-23-2020 at 03:15 PM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Bolton just couldn’t handle working with all those beautiful women in the White House.

Bolton was on PBS News Hour and stated Trump did noting that was unconstitutional. Judy Woodruff (needs to be fired) did everything to get Bolton to bash Trump. He was asked why did he not testify in the impeachment hearing, Bolton stated that the Dems went about it wrongly pushing Reps off to the side ignoring them and he (Bolton) was not going to save the Dems halfway over the cliff. The left media bias has been reporting it all wrong. Must do your own research on the lying media...

You are correct, I jumped to some incorrect conclusions this time I admit.

Bolton is one of those people who just really thinks he should have been listened to. I'll admit that I always pretty much liked the guy in his previous years of service to other administrations. In all the years of his previous service, the left absolutely hated John Bolton. He was too frank, too brash, too rude, too conservative, too hawkish or too much of a nation builder type and the left media hated him for it. Now all of a sudden he writes a tell all and the left just loves them some John Bolton. Must be a nice warm feeling he's all of a sudden getting.

I think someone hit on it in one of the previous posts and that was Bolton constantly being the cheerleader for a military intervention in almost any problem. I think the falling out came when Trump kept discounting that advice for the sake of other's advice. When you think you're the smartest person in the room, you might just be. But you're not smarter than the room. The collective of information and advice that Trump decided to go with was probably contrary to Bolton on too many occasions to continue the relationship.

So, it seems a bit vindictive to be running with the book right now. Is Bolton behaving a bit like a scorned old hag? Maybe a bit. He's certainly capitalizing on his quick run through the administration. That's the trouble with being to outsider, you still need the insiders and the baggage that comes with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgs153 View Post
    Bolton is one of those people who just really thinks he should have been listened to. I'll admit that I always pretty much liked the guy in his previous years of service to other administrations. In all the years of his previous service, the left absolutely hated John Bolton. He was too frank, too brash, too rude, too conservative, too hawkish or too much of a nation builder type and the left media hated him for it. Now all of a sudden he writes a tell all and the left just loves them some John Bolton. Must be a nice warm feeling he's all of a sudden getting.

I think someone hit on it in one of the previous posts and that was Bolton constantly being the cheerleader for a military intervention in almost any problem. I think the falling out came when Trump kept discounting that advice for the sake of other's advice. When you think you're the smartest person in the room, you might just be. But you're not smarter than the room. The collective of information and advice that Trump decided to go with was probably contrary to Bolton on too many occasions to continue the relationship.

So, it seems a bit vindictive to be running with the book right now. Is Bolton behaving a bit like a scorned old hag? Maybe a bit. He's certainly capitalizing on his quick run through the administration. That's the trouble with being to outsider, you still need the insiders and the baggage that comes with them.
    That's a very good analysis. I always liked Bolton too until this flare up with Trump.

They seemed determined to get this book out before the election which is disturbing.

One commentator, speaking about Bolton, said he almost demanded that people accept his opinions on various issues.

I expect he met his maker in Trump!