Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: John Bolton

Default SS quotes

You and your president have more in common than you think.......many of those same things have been said about you too the last 3 years.

Ironic indeed.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    You and your president have more in common than you think.......many of those same things have been said about you too the last 3 years.

Ironic indeed.
    What's wrong did my post make your butt hurts? You gullible fools can't handle facts. King Donald Dumb is the dumbest President that we have ever had. My post verified that.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    What's wrong did my post make your butt hurts? You gullible fools can't handle facts. King Donald Dumb is the dumbest President that we have ever had. My post verified that.
    But you got no FACTS to back that up and you’d prefer a lifetime politician who has done nothing good for people in over 40 years of service

Your post verifies you are an anti republican , that's about it.

Mad bro?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

And ss12, while in your opinion, Trump might be the dumbest President ever ---- your boy Obama gets the Crown for the worst President ever in race relations. He set race relations back 50 years. What’s going on in today’s USA is proof positive of that.
    Last edited by lurker; 06-20-2020 at 11:32 AM.

Nailed it. !!! Obama caused mucho trouble in this country.

Yes he did. Obama was a joke of a President. And who was his VP? The 2020 Democratic candid, crooked Joe Biden. Another bigoted, Black user, joke.

So if Trump is "dumb" but yet a billionare, where do you rate on the totem pole, hoss?

Probly mired in the buffalo crap, its buried in!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...ng-allegations

"Trump reaped millions in shady tax schemes from father's business, report says; NY Tax Department 'reviewing' allegations"

"...In total, Trump’s parents, Fred and Mary Trump, transferred over $1 billion to their children. The money would have created a tax bill of at least $550 million given the 55 percent tax rate then imposed on gifts and inheritances, but the family only paid $52.2 million, tax records indicate...."
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    So if Trump is "dumb" but yet a billionare, where do you rate on the totem pole, hoss?

Probly mired in the buffalo crap, its buried in!
    Above your dumb gullible rear!! Is Trumb really a billionaire or a person in debt a billion?

https://crooksandliars.com/2020/06/t...ans-coming-due
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaawww, look, two of the anti-Trumpers posted back to back Liberal rhetoric. Shocker

Imagine how many rave cars Trump could sponsor if he wanted too

Your post verified that you are completely full of SH!T!!!! hehe

Trump is smarter than a truckload of you human being rejects combined!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by klemmabyna View Post
    The release of John Bolton's new book certainly has White House paranoia ramped up to an entirely new level. What is there to be afraid of?
    As AG William Barr said Friday in an interview, the book was full of classified information that was asked to be removed before publication and had not been removed. Bolton is in the mine field now. If the book is published without government compliance, all proceeds from its sale are commandeered by the government and he receives nothing. That would be quite a blow because it appears he wrote the book for profit, both on the table and under the table.

Bolton wrote the book to expose the president before the election, not for money. Payback is a biatch!
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

Quote Originally Posted by klemmabyna View Post
    Bolton wrote the book to expose the president before the election, not for money. Payback is a biatch!
    It's a free country to think with utter igorance! Even I am amazed at this point.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Above your dumb gullible rear!! Is Trumb really a billionaire or a person in debt a billion?

https://crooksandliars.com/2020/06/t...ans-coming-due
    Gullible?......and yet you believe every word from D Lem and the Circle Jerk News Network!

I forgot hypocrisy is a major part of your Democratic party!

Klem...If Bolton wanted payback, then he would have testified in the impeachment hearing. Payback for what? Could it be that Bolton is a war hawk and the President is not.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post, 'What's wrong did my post make your butt hurts?' I must ask, "do you find men's rear ends attractive? Ladies tell me that mine looks good. Also note, I have not been in prison bending over to pickup a bar of soap."
    Last edited by NorthAlabama; 06-21-2020 at 06:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthAlabama View Post
    Could it be that Bolton is a war hawk and the President is not.
    I think you nailed this.