Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Clash At the Mag

Penske Shocks Heat 1 (Results): 1-Owens.J 2-Bronson.K 3-Moran.D 4-Davenport.J 5-Rickman.B 6-Rasdon.H 7-Smith.A 8-Robinson.B 9-Bennett.L

FK Rods Heat 2 (Results): 1-Erb.T 2-Joiner.J 3-Arnold.M 4-Scott.J 5-Thrash.C 6-Bagley.M 7-Pearson.E 8-Mallett.C 9-Thrash.N

Simpson Race Products Heat 3 (Results): 1-Clanton.S 2-Moyer.B 3-McCreadie.T 4-Rickman.R 5-Gilpin.D 6-Stovall.J 7-Sanchagrin.D 8-Beard.K 9-Stuart.R

Ohlins Shocks Heat 4 (Results): 1-Pierce.B 2-Baggett.N 3-Moyer.B 4-Richards.J 5-Heckenast.F 6-Bruening.T 7-Martin.L8-Roberts.S 9-Sheedy.S

General Tire Heat 5 (Results): 1-Bailes.R 2-Culp.T 3-O'Neal.H 4-English.T 5-Dedwylder.S 6-Breazeale.D 7-Brown.C 8-Godsey.J 9-Elam.J

Big River Steel Heat 6 (Results): 1-Armstrong.D 2-Hughes.S 3-Buckingham.S 4-Page.M 5-Scott.S 6-Putnam.J 7-Cooley.E 8-Payne.D 9-Mcree.J

Tiger Rear Ends B-Main 1 (Results): 1-Davenport.J 2-Scott.J 3-Rasdon.H 4-Thrash.C 5-Smith.A 6-Bagley.M 7-Pearson.E 8-Rickman.B 9-Thrash.N 10-Mallett.C 11-Robinson.B

Fast Shafts B-Main 2 (Results): 1-Richards.J 2-Rickman.R 3-Bruening.T 4-Stovall.J 5-Heckenast.F 6-Gilpin.D 7-Martin.L 8-Beard.K 9-Roberts.S 10-Sheedy.S 11-Sanchagrin.D 12-Stuart.R

Arizona B-Main 3 (Results): 1-Dedwylder.S 2-Page.M 3-English.T 4-Putnam.J 5-Breazeale.D 6-Scott.S 7-Brown.C 8-Cooley.E 9-Godsey.J 10-Payne.D 11-Elam.J 12-Mcree.J

General Tire Clash at the Mag (Lineups): 1-Owens.J 2-Pierce.B 3-Erb.T 4-Bailes.R 5-Clanton.S 6-Armstrong.D 7-Bronson.K 8-Baggett.N 9-Joiner.J 10-Culp.T 11-Moyer.B 12-Hughes.S 13-Moran.D 14-Moyer.B 15-Arnold.M 16-O'Neal.H 17-McCreadie.T 18-Buckingham.S 19-Davenport.J 20-Richards.J 21-Dedwylder.S 22-Scott.J 23-Rickman.R 24-Page.M

No provisionals for tonight as the points the drivers accumulate tonight and tomorrow night for the main show Saturday night

Think it'll be hard to beat Owens tonight. Especially in clean air.

Yea I do to

Pierce
    Bailes
    Owens
    Terbo
    Clanton

11 laps in

10 to go

Pierce
    Bailes
    Owens
    Clanton
    Terbo

5 to go

Pierce
    Bailes
    Owens
    Clanton
    Terbo

Pierce
    Owens
    Bailes
    Clanton
    Terbo
    Moyer Sr
    T Mac
    Culp
    Oneal
    Richards

General Tire Clash at the Mag (Results): 1-Pierce.B 2-Owens.J 3-Bailes.R 4-Clanton.S 5-Erb.T 6-Moyer.B 7-McCreadie.T 8-Culp.T 9-O'Neal.H 10-Richards.J 11-Baggett.N 12-Bronson.K 13-Joiner.J 14-Davenport.J 15-Hughes.S 16-Buckingham.S 17-Page.M 18-Armstrong.D 9-Arnold.M 20-Moyer.B 21-Moran.D 22-Scott.J 23-Dedwylder.S 24-Rickman.R

TimMccreadie is Hard Charger gaining 10 spots to finish 7th TheMagSpeedway

Kayaking on the Genesee River in NY state, and spending time at my cabin in Letchworth State Park

I sure hope the Lucas Oil people will get their graphics correct by tomorrow night and give Spencer Hughes a little love, they had him as Austin Hubbard most of the night. And I hope someone out there with deep pockets will give Ross Bailes a full time ride on one of the two main series, he's more than paid his dues as a regional driver ! Dam good wheelman
    Last edited by MontanaMagic1619*; 06-19-2020 at 12:02 AM.

Yea I do too that is sad that they did that.

Okay, Okay. We need details. What engine was Pierce using and who was the engine builder ?

I guess it would be pro power that's what his website says but when they did the interview with him after the race he didn't make mention of his engine builder

Good to see bailes run good in the #1 car

Yea that was great to see I wonder if he continues to run well in it if they would consider goin on the road next year full time again or is that a done deal

What's going on with Davenport? 9th at Cherokee, 13th at Smoky Mountain, 14th last night.
    They are having issues that I haven't seen them have often before with that team.
    They said last night, the car he was running was brand new and Smoky Mountain was the first race with it.
    In 2 starts they've not been in the top 10 with it.
    I was at Smoky Mountain, and it just seemed like he had all kinds of trouble getting off the corners, especially off 2.

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerHarvickFan View Post
    What's going on with Davenport? 9th at Cherokee, 13th at Smoky Mountain, 14th last night.They are having issues that I haven't seen them have often before with that team. They said last night, the car he was running was brand new and Smoky Mountain was the first race with it.In 2 starts they've not been in the top 10 with it. I was at Smoky Mountain, and it just seemed like he had all kinds of trouble getting off the corners, especially off 2.
    i think they have a bad case of "racing" when your on top sometimes its like you can't do no wrong. Confidence and genral mindset are a big part of racing. Their qualifying sends to be off alittle right now and that just snowballs against the big guys. It happens every now and then but most nights you can't dig yourself out of the hole. Their fine. I mean hell their not epj or Darrel lanigan bad lol

I think the old car that they were running got busted up pretty bad down at speedweeks when he and Bronson got together and I think they tried to bandaid that one to get them by for a while til the new car was built and then once the new car got there it will take them a couple of races to get it dialed in to his liking

Quote Originally Posted by Jking24 View Post
    i think they have a bad case of "racing" when your on top sometimes its like you can't do no wrong. Confidence and genral mindset are a big part of racing. Their qualifying sends to be off alittle right now and that just snowballs against the big guys. It happens every now and then but most nights you can't dig yourself out of the hole. Their fine. I mean hell their not epj or Darrel lanigan bad lol
    No doubt, a bad qualifying run, even with 2 groups is a hard hole to get out of.
    And yeah, they aren't EPJ off by any means, but for the level that team is usually at, they are struggling. Maybe 3 nights at the same track will help them iron out whatever is causing their issues right now.

I look for Davenport to turn it around and get this new car figured out soon but he better hurry cause Owens is running white hot right now and it will be hard to catch him

Quote Originally Posted by racincowboy02 View Post
    I think the old car that they were running got busted up pretty bad down at speedweeks when he and Bronson got together and I think they tried to bandaid that one to get them by for a while til the new car was built and then once the new car got there it will take them a couple of races to get it dialed in to his liking
    They had a brand new car brought to them the next day after him and bronson wrecked