FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
June 18, 2020

Kyle Beard Returns Old No. 1 Speedway Victory Lane
Magnolia Motor Speedway’s Clash at the Mag on Deck

TRUMANN, Ark. (06/18/20) – For the third time this season, Kyle Beard was triumphant at Old No.1 Speedway in Harrisburg, Ark.

Returning to his home track behind the wheel of the Kyle Beard Motorsports No. 86 Crate Late Model, Kyle was victorious in the Ray Tribble Memorial, earning him a $1,500 payday.

“We’ve had a lot of success at Old No.1 Speedway this season, and Saturday was another great night for us,” said Beard. “I really appreciate everyone’s hard work to give me a fast car and it’s always to win at my home track. I’m looking forward to the Clash at the Mag, hopefully we can carry this momentum into the weekend.”

Leading flag-to-flag in his heat race, Beard locked into the pole position for the A-Main. Holding off the field after a pair of cautions, Kyle soared to his third win of the season.

Full results from the event are available at www.OldNo1Speedway.org.

The weekend – June 18-20 – will see Kyle Beard compete in the annual Clash at the Mag at Magnolia Motor Speedway (Columbus, Miss.). The three-day event co-sanctioned by the Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series and the COMP Cams Super Dirt Series will be a full program with a $5,000-to-win features on Thursday and Friday. The action-packed weekend culminates with a $15,000-to-win finale on Saturday.

For more information on the event, please visit www.MagnoliaDirt.com, www.LucasDirt.com, or www.COMPDirt.com.

Kyle Beard would like to thank his sponsors including Gary Beard Trucking, Terry Phillips Racing, Black Diamond Race Cars, ROCKHARD Powder Coating, Rage Graphis, Raptor Designs, Mann Motorsports, Swift Springs, Schaeffer’s Oil, Velocita USA, Kuntz & Co. Racing Engines, Rod End Supply, Team 5 Enterprise, and MSR Mafia Marketing Services.

For more information on Kyle Beard, please visit www.KyleBeard86.com .