Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Trump loses again

taken down by his own court.

"Supreme Court rules against Trump administration bid to end DACA program"

",,,The court ruled that the administration's decision to rescind the Deferred Action on Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program violated the Administrative Procedure Act (APA), which sets out rulemaking procedures for federal agencies...."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sup...d-daca-program
    Last edited by klemmabyna; 06-18-2020 at 11:22 AM.
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

You say" again" like it is a recurring theme.......what are some of the other " agains" you are referencing?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

SCOTUS is a joke We have known this for a while now

Quote Originally Posted by klemmabyna View Post
    taken down by his own court.

"Supreme Court rules against Trump administration bid to end DACA program"

",,,The court ruled that the administration's decision to rescind the Deferred Action on Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program violated the Administrative Procedure Act (APA), which sets out rulemaking procedures for federal agencies...."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sup...d-daca-program
    Hope you get a new load of illegals dumped at your doorstep and town. pPPHHHTT!!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    SCOTUS is a joke We have known this for a while now
    including the majority appointed by republicans, the last two by Trump himself? or just the four appointed by democrats?
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

Klem Why do you belong to the party of crime?

America loses again...

including the majority appointed by republicans, the last two by Trump himself? or just the four appointed by democrats?
    Let me educate you a bit and it will stay with you the rest of your life. It was told by a very successful attorney.

GOOD ATTORNEYS PRACTICE LAW. BAD ATTORNEYS BECOME JUDGES AND LAW PROFESSORS.

Yes klem why is this? Do you really know these people that you are supporting? If so, then are you really okay with Marxist's and globalists dismanting our nation?

It's okay to be loyal to one party all of your life. Until they turn on you, and that is truly what the Democrat party has done. This is not the Democrat party anymore. It has been co-opted and taken over.

I'm telling you they own most of the media and now it's mainly just propaganda and censorship. With one agenda, destroying the president and whomever is standing in their way.

Sentenced:
    Former Trump 2016 campaign chairman Paul Manafort: Sentenced to 7.5 years in prison this March for bank and tax fraud and crimes related to his work as a political consultant in Ukraine.

Trump's former personal attorney Michael Cohen: Received a three-year prison sentence in Dec. 2018 for tax evasion, bank fraud, lying to Congress and campaign finance violations.

Former Trump campaign adviser George Papadopoulos: Convicted of lying to investigators about about Russian contacts. He served 12 days in prison and in October, filed to run for former Rep. Katie Hill's California seat.

Ex-Trump campaign deputy chairman Rick Gates: Pleaded guilty in Feb. 2018 to conspiracy and lying to the FBI. After cooperating extensively in multiple investigations, Gates was sentenced in December to 45 days in jail, three years of probation and 300 hours of community service.

Roger Stone: Sentenced to 40 months in prison for crimes that include obstruction of justice, lying to Congress and witness tampering. A federal jury convicted Stone last year after he lied to Congress about his efforts to learn more about when WikiLeaks would publish damaging emails about Hillary Clinton during the 2016 presidential election.

At least the Senate did not proceed toward the Equality Act today, thank God. It would turn this country into a total mad house. Every Dem in the House and Senate did/will vote for this sick proposal.
    Last edited by NorthAlabama; 06-18-2020 at 05:34 PM.

Sentenced:
    Former Trump 2016 campaign chairman Paul Manafort: Sentenced to 7.5 years in prison this March for bank and tax fraud and crimes related to his work as a political consultant in Ukraine.

Trump's former personal attorney Michael Cohen: Received a three-year prison sentence in Dec. 2018 for tax evasion, bank fraud, lying to Congress and campaign finance violations.

Former Trump campaign adviser George Papadopoulos: Convicted of lying to investigators about about Russian contacts. He served 12 days in prison and in October, filed to run for former Rep. Katie Hill's California seat.

Ex-Trump campaign deputy chairman Rick Gates: Pleaded guilty in Feb. 2018 to conspiracy and lying to the FBI. After cooperating extensively in multiple investigations, Gates was sentenced in December to 45 days in jail, three years of probation and 300 hours of community service.

Roger Stone: Sentenced to 40 months in prison for crimes that include obstruction of justice, lying to Congress and witness tampering. A federal jury convicted Stone last year after he lied to Congress about his efforts to learn more about when WikiLeaks would publish damaging emails about Hillary Clinton during the 2016 presidential election.
    Not sentenced yet, the deep state. All the way from Obummer to his partners in the biggest crime scandal in Amercan history.

That's the real topic.

It can be said that the media is a true enemy of the state with total validity. What you posted above is some of the proof.

That's mainly fabricated crimes created by left wing activists, which exists in the media and all of government.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    You say" again" like it is a recurring theme.......what are some of the other " agains" you are referencing?
    Guess this wasn't worthy of an answer.......or there isn't one?

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Guess this wasn't worthy of an answer.......or there isn't one?
    well I could do a little research to help you out, but apparently something has the president in an uproar. surely a single case doesn't cause this kind of reaction. especially as familiar as he is with litigation and out of court settlements.

"Trump calls for ‘new justices’ on Supreme Court, as conservatives rage at Roberts"

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...atives-roberts

but apparently something has the president in an uproar.

Probly all the unjustifiable hate from people like you and the fake news media!

why does the president and his followers continually dismiss media that doesn't agree with them as fake news? even JFK considered news media a necessary evil. where is the real news? and if I see a response of FOX or Rush Limbaugh I will immediately dismiss you as just another cult member.

at least the electoral college will match the majority this fall.

why does the president and his followers continually dismiss media that doesn't agree with them as fake news? even JFK considered news media a necessary evil. where is the real news? and if I see a response of FOX or Rush Limbaugh I will immediately dismiss you as just another cult member.

Yep .........Trump with 100 million and 300 give or take a few !!!!!!!

Nope, just someone who knows the TRUTH!

You obviously believe everything you hear from the likes of CNN.....the circle jerk news network!

The same exact reason the presidents detractors and their followers continually view the media as absolut truth.

People are looking for unbiased reporting and truthful answers they can believe.....and nobody is getting that because the news outlets are just extensions of the party hatred for each other.

Example.....I watched a round of CNN this morning for a 30 minute segment, backed out the weather, the sports and the salute to the troops segment.
    There were 12 different other segments or stories.....10 were slamming trump for something, 1 was about the Atlanta policeman, the other was a quick blurb on a statue in SC being taken down of John C Calhoun.

Gorsuch just recently voted with the liberal members on the court. One of the Fox commentators last night was relaying how the judges the conservatives pick for the court turn out to side with the liberal members more often than not.