Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

What rejection after a Big(small) rally.

https://mobile.twitter.com/justvent6...92854816935936
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    What rejection after a Big(small) rally.

https://mobile.twitter.com/justvent6...92854816935936
    You poor duped fool. See this picture? See the real time it was taken?

If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Yesw super silly. Over one million people signed up to attend the event.

The media said it was failure and no one came.
    It was as if they were reporting on a Joe Biden rally!

THOUSANDS of Trump supporters came early to attend the historic rally in Tulsa.

THOUSANDS were inside the BOK Center despite Black Lives Matter goons blocking the entrance.

And THOUSANDS more were outside the arena.

And what must scare the devil out of Democrats is the number of online viewers!
    6.7 million were watching President Trump’s rally online last night!

[size=3]Now quit posting fake news on here!!\/size]

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    You poor duped fool. See this picture? See the real time it was taken?
    show us a picture of the upper level! you know. the one with all the empty blue seats.

Tulsa fire department: 6200 tickets scanned. far less than 1/3 of the capacity. couldn't even get enough paid trump cheerleaders to fill the place.
    Last edited by klemmabyna; 06-22-2020 at 03:28 PM.
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

Last edited by klemmabyna; 06-22-2020 at 04:03 PM.
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

TikTok users asked people to register for tickets and not show up.

A coordinated effort was underway on TikTok in the days leading up to Trump’s Saturday rally, encouraging people to register online for the free event and not show up. TikTok is normally thought of as a platform for dancing teenagers and not, necessarily, political action.

Klem, you stand with people like this? Really?

i stand alone. and as far away from trump as i can get.

That's your problem. hehe

Look who you stand with and what you are standing in. har har

The TikTok platform is owned by China’s Communist Government

does that mean china won't be buying additional agricultural products to stimulate his presumed base in support of trump's re-election?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...8bd_story.html

"...Trump then made clear to Xi that increased agricultural purchases by Beijing from American farmers would help him in the 2020 election, Bolton writes. In the same meeting, Trump appeared to offer tacit approval of the Communist Party’s jailing of an estimated 1 million Uighur Muslims in Western China in detention camps, according to Bolton, who cites an account from the U.S. government interpreter.

“Trump said that Xi should go ahead with building the camps, which Trump thought was exactly the right thing to do,” Bolton writes..."

for someone that stands alone, and as far away from trump as possible .....he sure has taken up squatters rights in your head.

The rally was much bigger than it was small and that ticket manipulation is real as were the protesters and other disruptive nonsense that surrounded the event.....oh , and covid.

More reasons for it to fail than succeed and it succeeded anyway......just like trump and his presidency in general.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

You can't be tacit about something and be exact about the same thing.....it's kinda impossible Mr. Bolton.

Quote Originally Posted by klemmabyna View Post
    Barbecueboy: I can send you a monitor that will display graphics if needed. or is this photo fake news? and what is this covid worry you speak of? seems everything I've read from the president's side is that it has been over hyped and it is safe to go back in the water. and now that same propaganda machine wants to blame low turnout among the faithful for being scared? which is it: covid is a risk or open the country?

no need to reply. the president will use which ever side plays to his current delusion.

It's funny how you see only one side of this using covid as a scapegoat when it's convenient..........and not both.

and btw, it's as safe to go back out as you want it to be.......if you have to wait for someone to tell you what to do you should probably stay in like they tell you.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    and btw, it's as safe to go back out as you want it to be.......if you have to wait for someone to tell you what to do you should probably stay in like they tell you.
    that you mean like the million plus phantom supporters missing from that photo?

Its a 20k seat arena.....remember? You quoted the Fire Marshall.

Million won't fit in there silly.

that you mean like the million plus phantom supporters missing from that photo?
    klem, you are so very wrong about everything not related to racing. No wonder you notified the Mods when I made a thread in the wrong section, they really got under your skin.

Come on man, wake up!!!

i stand alone. and as far away from trump as i can get.
    Soooo, you don't stand with Biden then, interesting!

I bet ur a Stacy Adams supporter!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    ... No wonder you notified the Mods when I made a thread in the wrong section, they really got under your skin...
    we have been on here far too long for you to believe i notified the moderators. As many issues as you have had, you know very well they were looking at every post you started.