Thread: Ross Bailes

Default Ross Bailes

How about the last couple of weeks for Ross Bailes winning last weekend at Cherokee which is pretty much one of his home tracks and then running 2nd tonight at Magnolia Speedway.

Quote Originally Posted by racincowboy02 View Post
    How about the last couple of weeks for Ross Bailes winning last weekend at Cherokee which is pretty much one of his home tracks and then running 2nd tonight at Magnolia Speedway.
    The guy has been on it for the last few years really learning what he needs out of a racecar and has never been afraid to run different stuff. I've seen him run super in a barry Wright with penskes and climb out and run crate with a longhorn with ohlins on the same night and go good in both of them. I think bw really messed up letting him go especially the way he went about it

Ross does a good job. No doubt about it.

Yea the guy can drive anything with wheels on it and usually does pretty dang good. I will admit that I was worried to death about the Lamb ride especially after the 1st time that he was in that ride and they looked like crap and I was like oh no its a continuation of the last 2 drivers in this same ride but then they came out last night and ran 2nd which was better and I am thinking now ok so they have the car to his likings

racincowboy

I agree.. huge improvement since the first time they raced. I posted in another thread that they definitely are going in the right direction. Actually last night they ran 3rd.

good going Ross Bailes!!!!

I seen Ross Bailes win a $10,000 spring national event May 2019 at Thunderhill Raceway - Summertown Tn. very high banked race track, and his first time there - very impressive, and made a fan out of me !