Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

My msn home page top 4 headlines: Trump campaign, Democrats joust over Tulsa rally turnout (Washington Post), Rally adds to week of warning signs for campaign (Bloomberg), Trump says he wants to 'slow the testing down' (USA Today), Berman leaves post as US attorney after taking stand against firing (ABC News). Question, if you report other news reports and hand select the agenda, how can that be fair news reporting? Who is doing this?..........Now the headline photo shows a dirty MEGA cap in the crack of large rocks (NBC).......Activist news reporting, not a free press.....Billionaires who wants control?.....
    Last edited by NorthAlabama; 06-21-2020 at 03:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by klemmabyna View Post
    can't fill a 20,000 seat venue as president?

in a state he carried with 65% of the vote in 2016!

that landslide isn't looking very likely.
    Where do you get that BS from. There were a million and a half requests to attend the rally at Tulsa!!!
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 06-23-2020 at 08:15 PM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Where do get that BS from. There were a million and a half requests to attend the rally at Tulsa!!!
    tiktok kpop. you got punk'd.

love the photos from the rally. more empty seats than a nascar race.

and this in the state where his margin of victory was the third highest in the last election.
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

JMHO -

Once again Klem, the silent Trump majority has yet to speak. And when they do --- I’ll tell you right now (in this polite manner) You, ss12, Kidrock, McEinstein, and a few others on here --- are all going to blow gaskets when the silent Trump majority finally speaks. No matter which way it goes, $hit is going to hit the fan. If Trump wins, you all will go nuts again for 4 years. Add in more protesters, rioters and looting. And then even more, from antifa types. If Trump loses, it is my prediction that all he!! will break lose here in the USA in the future if the Dems get their way, ideologically, Politically and the surroundings thereof. And that he!! breaking lose won’t be pretty or nice. It will make CHAZ/CHOP look like childs play. Just make sure you’re ready to get what you’ve all ask for all these years, on the open Political platform known as our Government. Karma, and resistance from the Right, will be a bi*ch.
    Last edited by lurker; 06-22-2020 at 01:33 AM.

Question is Klem, the Liberal Left can dish it, but are they prepared to take it?

Watching recent events, it seems there are more of them than the so called silent majority. Maybe that's one of the reasons the police stand back and let them do as they please. They know they are outnumbered.

IMHO, your confusing what you are interpreting/seeing “police standing back” with what I call the Lefts, need and push for political correctness. Outnumbered aside. I’m referencing the “other” silent majority that hasn’t spoke up yet. And they won’t be outnumbered when it happens.

The police stand back because of leadership (mostly left Dems) ordering them to....... Did you know that the cop free zone in Washington State is run by a Lizz female mayor. That is why she is letting them do what they want to do, the Mayor is an off the chart left Dem and sexually confused....... Another thing, the so called photo op in front of the DC burned out church by the President, that church is a extreme left church with a woman bishop who bashed Trump on the news. That Catholic church is pro homo, same sex marriages, and had a trans bishop, yes, a man dressed as a woman preaching, a true church of Satin........When you see non normal reporting, you must dig and then you will see the activist at work....

Quote Originally Posted by klemmabyna View Post
    tiktok kpop. you got punk'd.

love the photos from the rally. more empty seats than a nascar race.

and this in the state where his margin of victory was the third highest in the last election.
    No sir, you got punked and "yes sir, may I have another"? is your daily retort!!! hehe

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    No sir, you got punked and "yes sir, may I have another"? is your daily retort!!! hehe
    Now that there is funny ! ! !

As far as the next election is concerned it's probably going to be close and could go either way.

My long term prediction is that we're headed for a protracted and ugly civil conflict. Not sure when this will take place but I sincerely hope it's after myself and my wife have lived out our days.

When the time comes that peaceful, law abiding hard working people are pushed beyond their ability to endure what will inevitably be forced upon them the proverbial $hit will hit the fan in a way that this great country has never seen. Our first civil war, for the most part, was conducted in such a way as to keep civilians out of the fray. That won't be the case now. The uber-violent leftist scum will target innocent lives and their possessions with total impunity and the blessings of elected politicians who espouse to a particular ideology. We've seen the beginnings of this tactic over the past weeks but when the real $hit hits the fan it will be conducted in a far more violent way with disregard to the lives and well being of those who do not fall into lock step, voluntarily or involuntarily, with their ideology.

Good, honest hard working people will only swallow so much of what the anti-American goon squads will dish out. When common ordinary folks that ask for nothing more than the opportunity to work, sustain a reasonably decent life style, raise their children and live out their lives in peace are cornered up by pond scum thugs they're going to do what is necessary.

With the indoctrination of our children beginning in the early grades of our education system and continuing through their secondary education and grad school years the die was cast a couple of generations ago. At this point it may be impossible to alter the course.

There are potential economic, social and foreign catastrophe's looming that easily could collectively come to head within just a couple of decades which will add to the destruction of much of what we hold dear. The national debt will either become so large that we can't sustain even paying the interest and a total monetary collapse is inevitable or, austere measures and huge taxation will kill the moral of the middle class. All of that points to violent chaos.

I sincerely fear for our children and although we've yet to be blessed with grandchildren I fear most for those unborn souls. I fear there won't be much left for them to base a decent life on. I hope I'm wrong but all indications are to the contrary.

Sorry so long, guys. As is often the case my thoughts on this subject can't be expressed in 2 or 3 sentences.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthAlabama View Post
    The police stand back because of leadership (mostly left Dems) ordering them to....... Did you know that the cop free zone in Washington State is run by a Lizz female mayor. That is why she is letting them do what they want to do, the Mayor is an off the chart left Dem and sexually confused....... Another thing, the so called photo op in front of the DC burned out church by the President, that church is a extreme left church with a woman bishop who bashed Trump on the news. That Catholic church is pro homo, same sex marriages, and had a trans bishop, yes, a man dressed as a woman preaching, a true church of Satin........When you see non normal reporting, you must dig and then you will see the activist at work....
    I agree with all of this, also cops are afraid of getting suspended, reprimanded, etc. for merely doing their jobs in the cities and states with Democrat Mayors and Governors. Also leftists whackos with cameras are all over the place, ready to do their little cell phone videos and edit them to make law enforcement look bad.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 06-23-2020 at 03:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    As far as the next election is concerned it's probably going to be close and could go either way.

My long term prediction is that we're headed for a protracted and ugly civil conflict. Not sure when this will take place but I sincerely hope it's after myself and my wife have lived out our days.

When the time comes that peaceful, law abiding hard working people are pushed beyond their ability to endure what will inevitably be forced upon them the proverbial $hit will hit the fan in a way that this great country has never seen. Our first civil war, for the most part, was conducted in such a way as to keep civilians out of the fray. That won't be the case now. The uber-violent leftist scum will target innocent lives and their possessions with total impunity and the blessings of elected politicians who espouse to a particular ideology. We've seen the beginnings of this tactic over the past weeks but when the real $hit hits the fan it will be conducted in a far more violent way with disregard to the lives and well being of those who do not fall into lock step, voluntarily or involuntarily, with their ideology.

Good, honest hard working people will only swallow so much of what the anti-American goon squads will dish out. When common ordinary folks that ask for nothing more than the opportunity to work, sustain a reasonably decent life style, raise their children and live out their lives in peace are cornered up by pond scum thugs they're going to do what is necessary.

With the indoctrination of our children beginning in the early grades of our education system and continuing through their secondary education and grad school years the die was cast a couple of generations ago. At this point it may be impossible to alter the course.

There are potential economic, social and foreign catastrophe's looming that easily could collectively come to head within just a couple of decades which will add to the destruction of much of what we hold dear. The national debt will either become so large that we can't sustain even paying the interest and a total monetary collapse is inevitable or, austere measures and huge taxation will kill the moral of the middle class. All of that points to violent chaos.

I sincerely fear for our children and although we've yet to be blessed with grandchildren I fear most for those unborn souls. I fear there won't be much left for them to base a decent life on. I hope I'm wrong but all indications are to the contrary.

Sorry so long, guys. As is often the case my thoughts on this subject can't be expressed in 2 or 3 sentences.

God's on our side, we'll win regardless!......that's a FACT!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    God's on our side, we'll win regardless!......that's a FACT!
    I firmly believe that in the long run what you say is true.

.....'I sincerely fear for our children'....., that is so true CIRF...... Family values is what we all should fight for. But sadly here in Bama, the Young Democrats, led by a 32 year old white homosexual, is a homosexual group that has its grip in all schools now in every county in Bama. They are asking for one month each year to be a LGBQT+ month and for teachers to teach their lifestyle to children. It is to late to take America back for the left has brainwash the young for the young knows no better............Changed post, Gods sent a flash note.
    Last edited by NorthAlabama; 06-25-2020 at 05:47 AM.