Thread: Brian shirley

Default Brian shirley

As I figured it would be Shirley is running the complete summer nationals schedule!!!!!!!!

A lot of money to be made..close to home.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier_Dirt View Post
    Because he’s a diva and cont compete in a National series... the guy is a complete joke.

I see he's at Farmer City tonight.
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier_Dirt View Post
    smart move indeed
    8/13/16

I don't know the guy personally. I don't think he owns the car, so he may not have much say in it..idk. Dont really see alot of sponsors on the car, maybe they're just racing within their means. Like I said, a lot of money to be made close to home.

Brian is a real nice guy and a good racer. Good luck Brian!!

Tenfomafia69,

I don't recall anyone from Bob Cullen racing or anywhere else claiming Shirley was going to win the Lucas series. As a hired hand, you race when & where the car owner wants you to.

Since Squirrel is such a diva and overrated in your opinion, please do us the favor of sharing with everyone your career accomplishments in a DLM. I'm sure Bob Cullen and other car owners would love to know why they should hire you to drive their cars.

A "shoe" of your magnitude must truly be magnificent to have all this extra time to be on 4m, while you're out competing against the best DLM drivers in the world every week.

After he won Knoxville... tell me.... what has he won that wasn’t in his regional wheelhouse... the guy used Petroffs money to break into the National scene then blew that bridge up With a pipe bomb... sure he’s won SN races here and there, a SN title here and there, and a UMP title... but what has he won to set himself apart? He’s been on both National series multiple times and dropped off... why? Because he gets to a point and he knows he can’t compete with them. He can’t keep crew Members... why? Because he’s a diva and he’s terrible to try and work with. He couldn’t even stay as a team mate to Brent Larson!!!! He got jealous at the cash Larson was getting from Arnie and he threw a temper tantrum!!! The facts are right there.

It's easy to spend someone else's money. The guy paying the bills is the guy deciding what direction there going in, not the driver. So what he stays closer to home ? Regional money spends the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Zonks32x View Post
    Tenfomafia69,

Since Squirrel is such a diva and overrated in your opinion, please do us the favor of sharing with everyone your career accomplishments in a DLM.
    No DLM accomplishments there but he does have the fat, and obese slob thing goin for him so...

fat Ernie hasn't a clue about Shirley. Just likes to flap those hog jowl gums of his.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    No DLM accomplishments there but he does have the fat, and obese slob thing goin for him so...fat Ernie hasn't a clue about Shirley. Just likes to flap those hog jowl gums of his.
    I remember several years ago I don’t recall which driver it was he was insulting but fat Earnie was confronted by a few of his supporters at Kentucky Lake Speedway, he coward down like a little girl and used the old I didn’t say that someone hacked my account excuse. Is he still following Algaier around like a little puppy dog? lol

Yes i too understand he is hard to team up with or work with. Arnie spent more money on him in a couple of seasons then he will ever see from anyone and he butted heads with Larson every chance he got. Did he think Arnie wouldn't notice or care, well his actions stopped a couple of hundred thousand or so sponsorship dead in its tracks. If you know Arnie Ranta he wants harmony, not controversy (like he had with Casey for some years). Shirley threw away what most racers can only dream about! Now Larson, Birkhofer, Rauen and Yaggy are the benefactors of Shirleys' stupidity.
    Last edited by schlieperfan9; 06-20-2020 at 06:00 PM.