FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
June 19, 2020

Hammer Hill Twin Bill Set for July 1 at I-30 Speedway
CCSDS Super Late Models and 360 c.i. Winged Sprint Cars Take Center Stage

Little Rock, Arkansas (June 19, 2020) – A brand-new, special event is coming to Tracey Clay’s I-30 Speedway on Wednesday, July 1. Tabbed as the “Hammer Hill Twin Bill,” the night’s ground-pounding program includes a $4,000-to-win program for the COMP Cams Super Dirt Series Super Late Models and a $2,000-to-win event for 360 c.i. Winged Sprint Cars.

“We had hoped to have this event back in May, but we had a few hurdles that we couldn’t clear in time, so we decided to put it on the backburner until the time was right,” track promoter Tracey Clay said. “It’s been several years since we had such a big mid-week show at I-30 Speedway, and I’m excited to have an event where both Super Late Models and Sprint Cars take center stage on the same night.”

The CCSDS Super Late Models are slated to compete in a $4,000-to-win / $400-to-start, complete program. Tour regulars including Timothy Culp, Jesse Stovall, Logan Martin, Spencer Hughes, Rick Rickman, B.J. Robinson, Robert Baker, Neil Baggett, Kyle Beard, Morgan Bagley, Brian Rickman, Hunter Rasdon, Drew Armstrong, Jon Mitchell, Joe Godsey, Kaeden Cornell, David Payne, Chad Mallett and more are expected.

The night’s events will likely draw several invaders as well.

The program on Wednesday, July 1 marks the first of a four-race swing through Arkansas, Texas and Louisiana for the CCSDS contingent. Additionally, the event marks the opening round of the Mark Martin Automotive Challenge, which posts a $10,000 bonus for winning all four weekend races or a $5,000 bonus for topping three of the four events. If a driver can win all of the events, his take will be over $26,000 for the weekend.

“The way I see it, the pursuit of the big money starts right here at I-30 Speedway. It’s really cool to be the first race of such a big weekend,” Clay continued. “Throw in what will likely be a great field of Sprint Car racers, and this show is a must-see for fans.”

Joining the CCSDS Super Late Models on the night’s card are 360 c.i. Winged Sprint Cars, which will be battling in a complete $2,000-to-win / $300-to-start event.

Gates open at 4:30 p.m. with laps at 6:30 p.m. and racing action at 7:30 p.m. cst

Adult grandstand admission is $20 with kids (ages 12-and-under) free compliments of Olivia Poe. Pit passes are $35.

Race fans, who can’t attend, will be able to watch the broadcast live at www.FloRacing.com and www.DirtOnDirt.com, if they are subscribers to either of the sites.

For more information on the event, please visit www.I-30Speedway.com .