Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Joseph Joiner

Default Joseph Joiner

Great job at the MAG! Been following you and the guys on Hunt the Front, doing alot on your limited budget. Keep up the good work, it will payoff in the end.
    Last edited by sc0tt; 06-19-2020 at 02:19 PM.

Was great to see!! I have been watching the videos the last few months as well. Great bunch of guys..

Yeah but I miss seeing them all work out of the big shop at there Dad's. Too bad they had a little falling out but looks like they're working together a bit more.

Congrats to Joseph on his run though. Heck of a Heat race.

If you guys are looking to keep up with the HTF boys a little more, Jesse from HTF has a twitch/discord we hangout in. www.twitch.tv/Jesseenterkinhtf
    Last edited by WWilliams52; 06-21-2020 at 04:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by weatherman85 View Post
    Yeah but I miss seeing them all work out of the big shop at there Dad's. Too bad they had a little falling out but looks like they're working together a bit more.

Congrats to Joseph on his run though. Heck of a Heat race.
    When did they have a little falling out? I think the cars are at different places because the shop isn’t big enough

I'm a fan of Joseph. He has the desire to win.
    With the cars they have. There far from underfunded.
    The rest of those clowns are fakes. With there Jesus Lives crap. There not the poor dirt track racers they make there selfs out to be.

Their dad, dirt daddy, wasn’t very happy with Jessie getting most of the new parts and kicked him out of his shop. He then went as far as trying to sale the 56 car out from under them even though it wasn’t his to sale. You can kind of tell in some of their videos since they moved out that there was tension between dirt daddy and Jessie. They wouldn’t even look at each other are be in the same vicinity.

Their other brother from Jacksonville, Joshua, posted this in the comments in one of the YouTube videos to clear up things as a lot of comments were accusing them of bailing on their dad.

Marshall Green helps them a ton. Think he seen it as a ways to help increase capital car sales. They’re a good bunch and I enjoy their vids. However I don’t think they’re as good as their earlier videos but that’s just me. Like a lot of YouTube channels I watch, i liked them MUCH better in the building phase before they get so big where it clearly becomes a side business. Jessie even recently announced he’s quitting his job and going to focus more on HTF and try to live off of his Twitch income. They don’t have the resources a lot of teams have, but I certainly don’t think they’re hurting for any funds either. More power to them though. They’ve made it work and videos are very entertaining.
    Last edited by weatherman85; 06-19-2020 at 07:02 PM.

I enjoy their videos. I hate whatever happened in the gang happened. I did see the comment by Joshua Joiner,and it's very unfortunate. I hope they can patch things up and make it be like it used to between all of them.

They may not be dirt poor,but they're not rolling in money either. John Sr. and Joseph do dirt work,and Jonathan and his wife are teachers. Seems very salt of the earth to me. More power to them. Anytime you do well and get a little attention and notoriety there will always be some sort of backlash.
    Formerly 66#1

Quote Originally Posted by rdcllk View Post
    I'm a fan of Joseph. He has the desire to win.
    With the cars they have. There far from underfunded.
    The rest of those clowns are fakes. With there Jesus Lives crap. There not the poor dirt track racers they make there selfs out to be.
    Yea I guess using their house garage as a shop is all part of the illusion. Sounds like sour grapes to me. Or do you care to let the cat out of the bag on how they are doing it?

Great job again tonight!!! Two 13th place finishes. Anyone know how the points work? There were only 18 drivers from Thursday that made the show Friday. I'm assuming he's locked in?

Quote Originally Posted by pap View Post
    Great job again tonight!!! Two 13th place finishes. Anyone know how the points work? There were only 18 drivers from Thursday that made the show Friday. I'm assuming he's locked in?
    Yes he will start 12th

Quote Originally Posted by sc0tt View Post
    Great job at the MAG! Been following you and the guys on Hunt the Front, doing alot on your limited budget. Keep up the good work, it will payoff in the end.
    Yeah. Those dudes are flat broke...
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Seems like their side hustles are helping to pay the bills. Get enough $5 per month subscribers to your deal and it helps. Didn't I hear they have 1,000 right now?
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

https://www.facebook.com/joinerracing/Looks like he has his act together

Yeah, you gotta rolling in the dough if you've got a used Draime under the hood. Too many haters here.

They have figured out a way to race with other people's money. But they ain't up against like they portray . A good racer friend noted the other nite how many new tires they had laying around its always at least 8 to 10 tires. As far as Jesse he talks a good game but I'm not impressed with his driving skills. If it was me he me he cost 3 grand like Joseph he would still be trying to remove my foot from his ass. That was typical of loud mouth non drivers no way he didn't know he was there hell he was all the way beside him. I don't blame Dirt Daddy hell it's his shop and Jesse getting all the free stuff because he's a good bull shifter what has Jesse ever done NUTHIN .I know racers who bust their ass every day and nobody gives them nuthin been there myself.RANT OVER.
    Last edited by RW57; 06-20-2020 at 03:08 PM.

rdcllk is right they're not as underfunded as they make it sound. As someone who just started a youtube channel I've done a lot of research to see if it was going to be worth my time. With that being said given their amount of subscribers, views, and merchandise they're easily bringing in 80-100k. Now RW57 did you now watch the video where the 2nd place car drove into Jesse turning him into Joseph? Jesse didn't turn himself

Ya got 'em talking Joseph. Stay in that hunt!

God Bless the Joiners, Jesse too 😎

They have marketed themselves and now have the funds to go race
    Congrats to them. They had one fan send the cash to buy the new tires for The Mag race. No different than having a local sponsor or any sponsor for that matter.
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019