Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Joseph Joiner

I would say their souvenir sells are through the roof anymore. Like krooser said, they have figured out how to market themselves. They were racing older used up cars up until last year. So they have something figure out. The couple times I have been around them at the track, the boys will approach you and start a convo. I can't think of very many guys that will or have done that to me over the years. That's how you build a solid fan base and sell shirts IMO.

Kudos to them for using Youtube and social media to generate cash flow! Anyone who can't get behind them for that needs to stop whining. Capitalism and free markets at their best!!!!!

I tried that marketing stuff too... got 98 cents from one guy, a pair of used pantyhose from a 300 lb. trophy girl and a blown out Hoosier Humper from Blackie.

Some guys just know how to do it....
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

^^^^Blackie should have done more!

Did somebody say they figured out how to use other peoples money to race? That would be called a sponsor, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Waldo View Post
    Did somebody say they figured out how to use other peoples money to race? That would be called a sponsor, right?
    Why educate the "sombody" on here for free?

I did see that but if race director was saying leaders coming up he should have done got out of way before they got there some tracks do some don't the ones that don't get a lot of equipment tore up for no reason. Like I heard at a driver's meeting one nite if your getting lapped it ain't your nite one nite you will be the leader wanting them to get out of the way.

Hey it's the name of the game I'm sure they work hard on self promoting pretty dang smart somebody always has to be a smart ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Krooser View Post
    They have marketed themselves and now have the funds to go race Congrats to them. They had one fan send the cash to buy the new tires for The Mag race. No different than having a local sponsor or any sponsor for that matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by rdcllk View Post
    I'm a fan of Joseph. He has the desire to win.With the cars they have. There far from underfunded.The rest of those clowns are fakes. With there Jesus Lives crap. There not the poor dirt track racers they make there selfs out to be.
    Man it must suck to be so delusional and so jealous at the same time. I bet you are the life of the party everywhere you go. Now stop pretending you know anything lol @rdcllk

Quote Originally Posted by RW57 View Post
    I did see that but if race director was saying leaders coming up he should have done got out of way before they got there some tracks do some don't the ones that don't get a lot of equipment tore up for no reason. Like I heard at a driver's meeting one nite if your getting lapped it ain't your nite one nite you will be the leader wanting them to get out of the way.
    If not mistaken the series they were running does not tell the drivers the leaders are coming and to get out of the way...

Anyone using their own money to race is a sucker lol

I did not know what that series did thanks the reason my race car is on Jack stands is because I finally saw the light I got tired of spending MY money but man I'm itching to get it out.

I think they did kind of throw Jessie to the wolves by having him run so early in a crate series race paying bigger money then usual. He’d done a few practices and maybe a local race or two? I get you’ll only get betting racing better competition but just seemed too quick to me. Just dumb IMO for any series to not let lapped cars know leader is coming. I can’t hate on a guy racing for the win in the last few laps moving a lapped car. Especially if the series doesn’t let them know.