Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thanks Maw Maw for my latemodel..... I love u..........COOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Waldo View Post
    Thanks Maw Maw for my latemodel..... I love u..........COOL.
    Aka Rancho Milagro
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Rancho Milagro Racing

Rancho Milagro grows organic hay for dairies, operates a mother cow calf operation and is heavily involved in team roping.
    The group's main ranch is called Top of The World Ranch and the Healy Foundation funds multiple land and water issues in the region. In addition to a strong focus on water conservation and irrigation issues, owner Trudy Healy and her company also support of several racing teams including Scott Brothers Racing and team roping where they sponsor Rancho Milagro Team Roping and the New Mexico Rodeo Association.
    Healy is also a founding member and sponsor of the Savory Institute International and operates the Rancho Milagro Collection Gallery.
    In 2011, she received the Distinguished Alumnus Award from Leadership New Mexico in recognition of her philanthropy and her focus on water issues throughout the state as part of her efforts to improve the quality of life for all New Mexicans, and for future generations.
    Last edited by waggs; 06-21-2020 at 08:16 PM.

Kayaking on the Genesee River in NY state, and spending time at my cabin in Letchworth State Park

Yes waldo, but what you don't understand was where my point was going, and that its very very seldom do you see a car like that without a whole sh*t load of stickers and a wild a$$ paint job and design on it. And yes, my comment had everything to do with what this topic inquired.

Rancho Milagro /Top of The World Farm is on the side of their racecars. This is owned by their grandmother Trudy Healy who is a wealthy landowner/rancher (cow/calf & organic hay). She also owns an art gallery/museum and is a well know philanthropist in the Taos area. One of her companies is Rancho Milagro Productions which is rodeo & race cars.

Sorry Waggs didn’t see your post just before mine

One man gang

Answered your pm

FWIW:

Not exactly racing related but on the subject.
    Google Trudy Healy and read the biography. Goes back to her grandfathers and her childhood days - current. Interesting read and pretty amazing women- just my opionion tho!

Thanks for the information for those who weren't offended by the simple question...
    2 race teams with top notch equipment to race your way in through B mains AIN'T being paid by a hand full of sponsors... Just curious about the way some guys run a million dollar operation to run in the shadows...

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMagic1619* View Post
    Yes waldo, you're right, while on a break from Volunteer Friday night, I see where Matt Miller was running Rick DeLong's #3 blue and yellow car at Attica and running really well. What was wild is that there wasn't one sponsor on there, matter of fact, the whole dammed car was barenaked, and lo and behold, Matt won the feature, and last night he finished 3rd at Oakshade behind only Tyler Carpenter and Rusty Schlenk. Great weekend for a no sponsor on the car, wouldn't you say ?
    Lol, what’s your point? Maybe it’s a new body.

Quote Originally Posted by wfofan View Post
    Thanks for the information for those who weren't offended by the simple question...
    2 race teams with top notch equipment to race your way in through B mains AIN'T being paid by a hand full of sponsors... Just curious about the way some guys run a million dollar operation to run in the shadows...
    There isn't a sponsor in DLM making a positive return on investment. It's basically a charity case.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Just because Rocket1 has Seuburt Calf ranches on the car doesn't make me want to go down and buy a Calf. Just sayin'... lol

John Ruggerio Jr....#44............look up his face book page. Crate Latemodel driver, never has anything on the car but the number 44. Most of the time number is only on top and one side of the car. Pretty much top 3 or wins every time he has entered a track i've been at last 2 years in Carolina's. Nick name (Plain Jain)...........And by the way John Ruggerio could run with anybody in the Country. I would put Money behind it.

Probably just his trademark ???

Probably don't need anybody else's Money?

Needforlmspeed you are right.
    Just like People didn't go to lowe's and buy something because of Jimmie Johnson
    Or buy a hamburger at Mcdonalds because of Kyle Larson
    Or drink Busch beer because of Kevin Harvick
    or drink Miller lite because of Keselowski
    or even know what dow is because of Austin dillion
    or buy an Oscar Meyer hotdog because of Newman
    or go to Napa because of Elliot
    or buy Smithfield Bacon because of Amarola
    or go to Menards because of Blaney
    or switch to Geico because of TY Dillon
    etc...etc...etc........I agree with u

Can sponsership money be used as a tax write off?

Needforlmspeed you are right.
    Just like People didn't go to lowe's and buy something because of Jimmie Johnson
    Or buy a hamburger at Mcdonalds because of Kyle Larson
    Or drink Busch beer because of Kevin Harvick
    or drink Miller lite because of Keselowski
    or even know what dow is because of Austin dillion
    or buy an Oscar Meyer hotdog because of Newman
    or go to Napa because of Elliot
    or buy Smithfield Bacon because of Amarola
    or go to Menards because of Blaney
    or switch to Geico because of TY Dillon
    etc...etc...etc........I agree with u
    Actually, they do.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by hjr2 View Post
    Can sponsership money be used as a tax write off?
    Sure. But, unless your tax rate drops dramatically, you come out behind.

Now if you were going to spend it anyway, making it an advertisement is the way to go.
    Last edited by MasterSbilt_Racer; 06-22-2020 at 08:41 PM.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Needforlmspeed you are right. Just like People didn't go to lowe's and buy something because of Jimmie JohnsonOr buy a hamburger at Mcdonalds because of Kyle LarsonOr drink Busch beer because of Kevin Harvickor drink Miller lite because of Keselowskior even know what dow is because of Austin dillionor buy an Oscar Meyer hotdog because of Newmanor go to Napa because of Elliotor buy Smithfield Bacon because of Amarolaor go to Menards because of Blaneyor switch to Geico because of TY Dillonetc...etc...etc........I agree with u
    I haven't been to a McDonald's since they dropped larson and pulled all my money out of my credit one bank account