Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_the_kid View Post
    Pierce broke something midway thru. He was smoth thru 3 and 4 and all of ccx a sudden he couldn't get the car to turn in the middle.
    You should have just stayed with your old handle, you're too obvious...

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    You should have just stayed with your old handle, you're too obvious...
    And you sir could not be farther from the truth. 1 name 1 handle. Some of us use this board for info and not for playing games. You are a game player so continue to play your little high school games and leave the racing part to the big boys. Maybe you could try adding relevant info to the threads you post??? That would be a good start.

Well, at least he isn't trying to tell me how rough and though he is and how he will back it up at a race. Lmao....

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_the_kid View Post
    Pierce broke something midway thru. He was smoth thru 3 and 4 and all of ccx a sudden he couldn't get the car to turn in the middle.
    Probably lost his power steering lol

Quote Originally Posted by JayD View Post
    Probably lost his power steering lol
    I know you say that jokingly, but, Right around halfway the car would go right just about halfway thru 3 and 4. It did it every lap. Pierce changed his line several times trying to overcome it. When the replay is up you will see.

Quote Originally Posted by TeNfOMaFiA69 View Post
    Excuses..... excuses....
    How is that an excuse? Watch the replay. Anybody with any racing knowledge will see how the car changed abruptly. My guess is you probably wasnt there so what's your excuse?

Car is 5 years old, things break right?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

He didnt break anything. here is from his fb post" but faded to 6th at the end. Just missed it a little bit as the car went away late"

Quote Originally Posted by BirkyTime15B View Post
    How late was the show starting?
    40-45 minutes late. Show got over about 9:50. I thought it was a great night of racing.

Quote Originally Posted by t4g2 View Post
    He didnt break anything. here is from his fb post" but faded to 6th at the end. Just missed it a little bit as the car went away late"
    Don't question Bobby's crew chief. He can diagnose a setup problem with the car still in the hauler
    8/13/16

I think he was just getting out the way cuz Weisser was coming

HH25 that was his back up car last night as he blew the motor in hot laps on main car. Thats 2 motors in 10 days. Hes putting new motor in a car today. Somebody drove all night to get it for him.

HH25 that was his back up car last night as he blew the motor in hot laps on main car. Thats 2 motors in 10 days. Hes putting new motor in a car today. Somebody drove all night to get it for him.
    Yup, I know. I was there for the smoke show. New Pro Power?
    8/13/16

Rim riding is tough enough. With no wall on the top to bang off against, it becomes really dicey. Pierce did a great job holding the lead and it was apparent his car was going away. Heckennast, Weisser, and Shirley took the short way around the track and cashed in the loot.....A fair turnout but many questioned the admission price which may have held the attendance down. Kids 12 and under were free and was a nice way to help family's to attend.

Didnt say on FB i know hoker bought him a ford durham at the stream not sure if that was one that blew or not. i assumed not but i dont follow him other than to look what "excuse he gives" but hes been better about that this year.

Didnt say on FB i know hoker bought him a ford durham at the stream not sure if that was one that blew or not. i assumed not but i dont follow him other than to look what "excuse he gives" but hes been better about that this year.
    A negative person may see it ccx as an "excuse" because they are negative. A positive person looks at it like "thanks for the keeping "fans" up to date on what's happening ". You dont like pierce so you look at it differently. That's your choice