FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
June 22, 2020

Tyler Stevens Competes in Clash at the Creek
Sets Sights on Upcoming Red River Modified Tour

Searcy, Arkansas (06/22/20) – Tyler Stevens entered the annual Clash at the Creek in Wisconsin last week in his Stallion Transportation Group No. 2 IRP OS1/ Level 1 Driving Academy/ W&W Timber Modified. His inaugural outing in the event proved to be an up-and-down experience.

After a practice night on Tuesday evening Tyler Stevens officially kicked off the 2020 edition of the Clash at the Creek on Wednesday night. With double heats on the docket, 76 IMCA Modifieds registered for action at Wisconsin’s 141 Speedway. Tyler started the party by piloting his familiar No. 2 entry to the win in his first heat race from the sixth-starting spot. In his second heat, Tyler advanced to a fourth-place finish after starting fifth on a surface that had become difficult to pass upon.

Via his heat race performances, Tyler ended the night tied for the third-most points in the talent-laden field, which locked him into Thursday night’s $10,000-to-win finale.

Starting fifth on the grid for the mega event, Tyler ran in the Top 5 during the early stages of the feature. Unfortunately, Stevens’ night came to an end during the mid-stages of the feature after contact with another car forced him to the tail of the pack. With the track taking rubber, Tyler elected to call it a night and was scored in the 17th position in the final rundown.

“The fifth-place car checked up in front me in the feature at 141 and I turned him. I didn’t disagree with the call, but to drive 13 hours to race in those conditions for three nights in a row is absolutely unreal,” Stevens said. “On a brighter note, I’m looking forward to next week’s Red River Modified Tour. We’ve run good in that deal the past few years, and I think we are way ahead this year as far as knowledge goes, so I’m going in with both guns blazing.”
Full results from the event are available at www.141Speedway.com .

Stevens’ also looked to defend his title in the Scrapp Fox Memorial on Saturday night at Tracey Clay’s I-30 Speedway, but rain intervened early in the evening, forcing the event to be postponed until August.

The team will be idle this week as they prepare for next week’s Red River Modified Tour, which includes five races in five days. The slate for the tour includes the following events:

July 1: Southern Oklahoma Speedway (Ardmore, Oklahoma)
July 2: Grayson County Speedway (Bells, Texas)
July 3: Heart O’ Texas Speedway (Elm Mott, Texas)
July 4: Kennedale Speedway Park (Kennedale, Texas)
July 5: Boyd Raceway (Boyd, Texas)
Each night posts a $1,000 to prize with a point fund on the line as well. For more information on the series’ events, please visit www.RedRiverModTour.com .

TLP Motorsports would like to thank all of their marketing partners, which include Stallion Transportation Group, Level 1 Driving Academy, W&W Timber, IRP Racecars, MoBag'$ Suspension Technology, Keyser Manufacturing, Razor Edge Graphics, Cade Dillard Racing, Kyle Tiffee Shelter Insurance Agency, David Leech Construction, Swift Springs, TruForm Race Products, Wehrs Machine & Racing Products, Ultra-Force Spring Machine, Sneaky Horse Traction Augmentation Ltd., KR Performance Fuels LLC, Velocita USA, Close Racing Supply, AFCO Racing, Team 5 Enterprise, and MSR Mafia Marketing Services.

For the latest information on TLP Motorsports and Tyler Stevens, please visit www.TylerStevensRacing.com .