FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
June 22, 2020

Howard Moore Surges to Podium Finish in Greg Hodnett Memorial
Lucas Oil ASCS Stop at I-30 Speedway Next on Tap

Memphis, Tennessee (06/22/20) – Starting deep in the field, Howard Moore piloted the Rains Motorsports / CP Carrillo No. 3 High Performance Lubricants Sprint Car to a podium finish on Saturday night during the second annual Greg Hodnett Memorial at Clayton Allen’s Riverside International Speedway.

Twenty-seven Sprint Cars entered the $2,700-to-win event, which honored the late Greg Hodnett. Heat race action found Howard started seventh. Unfortunately, he was only able to manage a fifth-place finish, which pinned him deep in the starting grid for the feature.

After starting 14th in the caution-laden finale, Moore clawed his way to a third-place finish behind Tim Crawley and Dale Howard.

“The night started a little slower than we would’ve liked, but we ended up with a great run in the feature. We had a great time with family, friends, and fans. I appreciate all of the fans support of the racetracks and teams. It’s more important than ever,” Moore commented. “I especially enjoyed everyone that came by my trailer and getting to talk to all of you. This Saturday, I’m looking forward to seeing a lot of great friends at I-30 Speedway.”

Full results from the event are available at www.RiversideInternationalSpeedway.com .

This Saturday, June 27 the team will invade Tracey Clay’s I-30 Speedway for a Lucas Oil American Sprint Car Series (ASCS) event.

For more information on the event, please visit www.I-30Speedway.com .

Howard Moore would like to thank all of his sponsors including Stinson’s Industrial, Mr. Mike Ward, Mr. Chris Chappue, Mr. Ricky Holder, Senter Farms, Mr. Gary Wright, Engler Machine and Tool, Pro Lite Performance, Ronnie’s Hot Rods, CP Carrillo, Felpro, Auto Meter, All-Star Performance, Schoenfeld Headers, Spankys Hot Rods,, Rockhard Powder Coating, Mr. David Berryman, Mr. Roy Young, Lightning Wings, HRP, Momentum Racing Suspensions, McCarver Racing Engines, Hinchman Racewear, Mr. Mike Bellows, my friends, KDN Promotions, Ethan Barrow, Swindell Bleeders, Mr. Charlie Davidson and Mr. Daryl Scoggins of DGS Motorsports, Xtreme Race Graphics, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

Howard Moore is always looking to welcome new marketing partners to his program. For more information on joining our team as well as the latest news and updates, please visit www.HowardMooreRacing.com .