Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Did I just see Bubba's car now with a black American flag with one blue stripe?............ A black flag with a horizontal blue stripe represents mourning for law enforcement. It is called the "thin blue line," one of many flags used to communicate different events and circumstances. Different groups of first responders and military groups have their own flags to represent mourning.
    Last edited by NorthAlabama; 06-23-2020 at 08:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    No doubt.
    If true, I can not believe someone in NASCAR was not sharp enough to figure this one out.
    Especially if 40+ other garage stalls have the same setup. Even worse if so at the 24 different tracks they race at.

"someone in NASCAR was not sharp enough"

BINGO......not since Bill Jr passed the baton!

Quote Originally Posted by NorthAlabama View Post
    Did I just see Bubba's car now with a black American flag with one blue stripe?............ A black flag with a horizontal blue stripe represents mourning for law enforcement. It is called the "thin blue line," one of many flags used to communicate different events and circumstances. Different groups of first responders and military groups have their own flags to represent mourning.
    No it wasn't his car it was a different car I believe that car is in the Xfinity series that was running the thin blue line and back the blue colors

https://www.news4jax.com/news/local/...ort-of-police/

Bubba runs a BLM car
    Always carrying my 2 Crown Jewels

Bubba story was fake noose

Quote Originally Posted by fryefan View Post
    Common sense is in short supply on this forum.
    Earth......on this earth these days.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Thank you bullring. Thats the funniest thing ive seen today.

Kayaking on the Genesee River in NY state, and spending time at my cabin in Letchworth State Park

And some of my friends ask me today why I dispise Nascrap so much, well here it is, and ya' know this FBI expenditure is gonna' look real good next quarter or maybe next year when they turn in their expense reports to their board of directors and see a 6 or maybe 7 figure cost to bring the FBI into this nonsense, and with fewer and fewer fans showing up this year because of dis-interest and this pandemic, some heads are gonna' roll I presume !

Whatcha got to say now bubba?

Nascrap is a joke and so is Bubba. they deserve all the backlash their getting right now.

A rope pull on a garage door. I wonder how many of those hang in garages all across america. I wonder if they hung in the garages in level cross, NC. Nobody could figure this one out ? WTF. Pathetic, and Bubba stands by his remarks. All those people that walked down pit road. You now all look like a bunch of idiots. NASCRAP you just wanted the exposure because your going down the tubes. Hey folks, those dog leashes you walk your dog with everyday, they to have a noose. Take them off store shelves, OMG, loot and burn down every walmart you can find. A-holes, every darn one of them.

In other breaking news, the rope used to pull the door down was touched by a white guy so it has been classified as a fake hate crime.

I have no issue with Darryl, everything I've ever read or heard about him seems pretty solid as an individual .......This was nothing more than media jumping on a story, blowing it up for ratings and then letting everyone else clean up the mess.

Bubba wasn't looking for this kind of attention.....it unfortunately went looking for him

And John Anderson sings

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    A rope pull on a garage door. I wonder how many of those hang in garages all across america. I wonder if they hung in the garages in level cross, NC. Nobody could figure this one out ? WTF. Pathetic, and Bubba stands by his remarks. All those people that walked down pit road. You now all look like a bunch of idiots. NASCRAP you just wanted the exposure because your going down the tubes. Hey folks, those dog leashes you walk your dog with everyday, they to have a noose. Take them off store shelves, OMG, loot and burn down every walmart you can find. A-holes, every darn one of them.
    Cracker jacks must go now......I'm offended

It might not have been Bubba to start with, but it's all Bubba now, after going on CNN and saying it was a noose, even after the FBI and NASCAR says it was not. Let it go and move on, or continue to pay a stiff price. The world was with him Monday, but that ship has sailed, I am afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by nc mudcat View Post
    It might not have been Bubba to start with, but it's all Bubba now, after going on CNN and saying it was a noose, even after the FBI and NASCAR says it was not. Let it go and move on, or continue to pay a stiff price. The world was with him Monday, but that ship has sailed, I am afraid.
    Fair assessment

Hopefully someone like Feld Entertainment can buy or at least run stock car racing. Feld runs Monster Jam and Supercross and they do a great job with it

It seems this whole situation is completely TF out of control. Every door in the garage area has one of these "nooses" as far as Darryl goes, unfortunately since the liberal News media is racist AF and he has to be their Colin Kaepernik. I mean I wish he wouldn't agree to it but racing is a cut throat game. If he doesn't see potential sponsorship and the mob DEMANDING he get a better ride, he wouldn't be too smart. Of course there's gonna be no racing allowed in our future communist utopia as all fossil fuels will be banned under the Green New Deal.

But that's what happens when you let a biological attack get followed up by a communist revolution that nobody has the sack to stop. And I'll tell you this, the Democrats have shown under Obama that they're ready willing and able to use military force versus US citizens. They'll use the military to put down an insurrection. Just not this one.
    Guerilla Racing Junkies.

Shovel on a little more coal, then when we cross white oak mountain, watch 97 roll!

The problem is the gall dang motors.

Surprised there wasn’t a report saying after a thorough investigation they found 39 additional cases of a racist noose. Welcome to the “jump to a conclusion and paint everyone with a broad brush” society we now live in. Good grief. Look, I’m ok with Darrell, seems like an ok sort. Would be great for the sport for him and the Richard Petty team to have better results but this affair is only going to diminish their chances and credibility.
    I hate time trials.