Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Just for the record he's half african american. The other half is white privileged.

And yeah, he basically has a nascar career now for as long as he wants it cause if he doesn't continue to get resigned we all know the reason he'll be giving and he'll be all over every media platform there is.

As much as I HATE to say this but the kings team is like the titanic its goin down bubba had already lost one sponsor from his I racing stunt now sponsors probb will not touch him after this deal...

Put kyle larson in that car.....it will win!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bullring View Post
    Just for the record he's half african american. The other half is white privileged.

And yeah, he basically has a nascar career now for as long as he wants it cause if he doesn't continue to get resigned we all know the reason he'll be giving and he'll be all over every media platform there is.

Coming from inside nascar that there are alot of people and teams furuous over the bubba bs. But if they say anything they feel they will get canned.

Yes its a shame nascrap forces the drivers to put on a fake show and sugar coat everything... DONT THIS MAKE YOU SAY HUMMM TO ALL THE DRIVERS NASCRAP HAS BL@CK BALLED IN THE PAST MAYBE THERE STORIES ARE TRUE I MEAN THEIR SIDE OF THE COIN...THIS ONE DRIVER THAT GOT IT WAS STARTED BECAUSE THEY HAD A ADULT FILM COMPANY THAT WAS GONNA SPONSOR AND NASCRAP SAID NO WAY WELL THE TEAM PUSHED THE ENVELOPE AND THEN IT WENT ALL DOWN HILL FROM THEN ON FOR THE DRIVER...ANYONE ELSE HEAR THIS?ITS BEEN SEVERAL YEARS BACK. HE DROVE A DODGE... HE GOT THAT DRUG DEAL PINNED ON HIM...
    Last edited by crownman25; 06-24-2020 at 02:37 PM.

I wonder what Dale Senior would have to say

Quote Originally Posted by golddirt View Post
    I wonder what Dale Senior would have to say
    Probably something good, at least to himself!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Bubba nothing but a attention getter ! Nascrap

When you are black and Don Lemon is back pedaling from you, you have screwed the pooch.

Default unfortunately

[QUOTE=dirtSLMracing;2329134]ATTENTION;I was wrong.. no one at Nascar has any common sense. To need the FBI determine that it was a pull for the garage door is unbelievable.[/QUOTE ]If nascar investigated and came to the same conclusion it would have been called a cover up and racist...

A noose is a federal crime and that is the reason the FBI got involved...
    -------------------------
    See you down the road!!!!

BREAKING BEWS! Bubba Wallace has hired the FBI to investigate why he can't win a race.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

'Hate' thinking and speech determined by the SPLC (radical left takeover) will soon allow the government to arrest. NASCAR still stands on the ideal that it was a hate action (BBC and PBS) and calling the rope a noose. Noticed Bubba gave the black panther power fist to a group of black fans, which is racist. I agree with another member, he is not from 100% African ape DNA, he has some European Neanderthal DNA, he is mixed race, not black.

Wallace is more white than black. But identifies as a Jussie Smullett think alike. The guy is multicultural trash!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by TOPSIDE TIMMY 39FAN View Post
    Coming from inside nascar that there are alot of people and teams furuous over the bubba bs. But if they say anything they feel they will get canned.
    Where did you hear that? Just curious. I can imagine it is true.

Might not surprise me. Behind closed doors it's not something they want to be asked or confronted about all the time. They don't want the attention on thier sport. They just wanna race

Quote Originally Posted by thexfactor0210 View Post
    Where did you hear that? Just curious. I can imagine it is true.

I sent u a pm.

Quote Originally Posted by turnleftandgasit View Post
    When you are black and Don Lemon is back pedaling from you, you have screwed the pooch.
    Now that's saying something right there....Lemon is likely back peddling though because he knows there's no story in it where he can somehow say it's trumps fault.

Not because he was wrong to start with about Bubba and the non incident.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Tim Richmond and Jeremy Mayfield were important names throughout the history

NASCAR Bubba Smollett LIED ABOUT THE NOOSE - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x53U1DH_cpw

Interesting comments from another Black man.