Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

I think Their is a little confusion here. their was a actual noose made on to the end of the pull cord it wasn't just the normal loop like every other stall was. That said it's still ridiculous and blown way out of proportion

I got news for nascar they said they were going to keep looking into it when the FBI gets done there is nothing to look into they better sale that outfit why they got something to sell.

I never thought things could get much worse for NASCAR, but this is a train wreck of biblical proportions. Whoever is running the show nowdays needs to be fired....tooooday. This takes “jumping the shark” into the stratosphere. This is probably a total death spiral for NASCAR unless somebody with some mad skills at PR takes the reigns....today.

Wallace and NASCAR need to come together and have a press conference thanking the FBI for proving there was no hate crime involved and we now need to get back to what were all about...racing.

And let Feld take over the production of running live events for fans/tvAnd #1 would be no more 3:30 eastern races in the middle of thunderstorm season

StongerThanDirt..

Bubba went on CNN last night around 10.. did NOT apologize and say he was glad it was a mistake.. he STILL claims it was a noose. AFTER the FBI finished their investigation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6TFQ_wcmZo&t=2s

Quote Originally Posted by dirtSLMracing View Post
    StongerThanDirt..Bubba went on CNN last night around 10.. did NOT apologize and say he was glad it was a mistake.. he STILL claims it was a noose. AFTER the FBI finished their investigation. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6TFQ_wcmZo&t=2s
    At this point what else can they do but continue with it ?

Ra-boy

Well I agree it has been a total disaster. Looks really bad for Nascar and Richard Petty Motorsports. But last night on CNN Bubba could have made himself look good by admitting it was a mistake and being thankful for the support he received during this misunderstanding. BUT NO.. he had to add his name to the IDIOT list.

Folks generally will try to keep the cash rollin in. The $$$$ is all that matters and there are enough suckers who will keep this train rolling in. For me the pure racing fan the Product needs to improve and I think a sale of the series is in order ASAP

With the limited amount of people allowed in the Nascar garage these days, it was insane to think someone would do that. But we were not privy of the facts. I was in disbelief that someone would do that under the circumstances. It is also curious that those who were able to see the rope, would not know what it was used for. What a world we live in these days.

Now a days a picture of it would have hit the internet in about 2 seconds and we never did see that

Two words- Publicity stunt

I was going to guess the two words were .......manufactured outrage.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Wallace is really enjoying all the sugar he is getting !

its a shame that the KING HAS GOTTEN SUCKED INTO THIS STUNT...

What ever happened to the investigation first then a press release nascar should have been a lot more confidential about this. I guess trump is right FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS.....

Quote Originally Posted by crownman25 View Post
    its a shame that the KING HAS GOTTEN SUCKED INTO THIS STUNT...
    Can't imagine what would happen if RPM decided to never renew his contract. I'm not even sure how he even got a Cup ride

One more thing i did not appreciate the interview the bubba did after the race i thought that was very inappropiate....nascar you slapped everyone right in the face by dumping this racism platform in our faces.!!!!!!

NeedforLMspeed

It’s called NASCAR’s diversity program. Only Afro-American driver in the top 3 tiers. If I were guessing NASCAR is supporting $$ to RPM to keep him in a ride?? Also I would say Bubba does not get a huge salary on top of his winning percentage. Petty has never paid salaries like the bigger teams.
    Yes The KING is in a really unfortunate situation .