Default Zack Mitchell in disbelief over WoO Late Models triumph

https://insidedirtracing.com/zack-mi...odels-triumph/

Mitchell even surprised himself with the WoO win at Bulls Gap

He is FAST

Like to see him make the trip to 411 Friday!

DOD had this same article posted Sunday- 3 days ago. You guys are late for the party as usual!

Quote Originally Posted by foxfire2dirtracing View Post
    DOD had this same article posted Sunday- 3 days ago. You guys are late for the party as usual!
    Rich conducts his own very professional interviews, writes his own articles, and runs his own website. He publishes national, regional and local articles that are very insightful, informative, and factual. Why on earth would you make a comment like that? He is not dirt on dirt, nor is he trying to be. Not to mention its not his full-time job like DoD. So unnecessary.

Keep up the good work Rich!!!

They have interesting articles - but usually come on 4m after it’s already late news. Inside dirt racing is a website of it’s own. Apparently they do not have enough readers or they wouldn’t being posting their articles on another site.
    Don’t want to discredit them in anyway- just wish they would check to see what’s already been posted. I guess by them putting the articles on 4m they can show their advertisers how many readers are seeing their site. It’s the only website I know that post on 4m unless you want to include Hoosierdirtfan who promotes himself & usdirt.com. I just wish Rich would give us some reads on drivers/teams that we don’t already see on other sites. Race results are everywhere the minute the race is over. Give us some interesting reads/stories to Braden our knowledge of the sport we love.

RayCook53fan: you have to be a good/decent person because your user name says it- I have followed Ray since he drove for Brownie Brown in the Youngblood Concrete Sponsored car and I have the utmost respect for Ray as a racer but more importantly as a human being. Apparently you do to by your user name.
    Again- I meant no harm to Michael and crew at insidedirt.com- my feeling are stated above. I appreciate you defending them. This country needs more like you.

Zack is coming to 411. Listen to him on the Suave Talk Podcast. Zack is a pretty shy and quiet guy. But he does a good job with DSuave and Terbo

We were at Bolunteer and he had them covered up there. He done an excellent job at the Gap. Would be cool to see him pick up a Lucas win 6 days after scoring the WOO victory!

Spelling error: Volunteer

Quote Originally Posted by foxfire2dirtracing View Post
    Can you give me a link? I've read an article about this race on DoD, but it wasn't the same article. I'd like to see it.

I appreciate the kind words ,I also have been following Ray since those days! Hence my username I made when I was 16 lol

I have met Rich and Michael both on multiple occasions and both have been very nice gentlemen. I don't understand what your comment means even still. They write their own articles/interviews, its not like they just copy and paste from dirtondirt. Are they not supposed to just not write an article because someone else already has? I don't understand the point of what you're trying to say. Sure their may be some common content, but the article is still penned by one of the guys at IDR, not just copied and pasted from DoD. There are hundreds if not thousands of outlets reporting generally the same info regarding other professional sports, is dirt late model racing only allowed to have one news/article interview source?

I'm sorry I just don't understand the logic here.

I think there should be more media on this. Great idea.

Don’t want any problems with anyone! I guess I should have kept my mouth shut but too late for that. Sorry if I offended anyone on 4m or isidedirtracing. Com. The only reason for the post to begin with is I thought it was ironic they done a story on Zack 3 days after DOD wrote a feature on him as well. No harm done by anybody except myself. I have manned -up!

Would like to see something about Billy Ogle Jr. returning to racing. Very well known here in “ hillbilly country.”