Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Modified A-Main results:

Gossum
    M Ledford
    Weisser
    Dawson
    Deyoung
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

Lm feature finished up with just enough time to switch over to port royal for there lm feature. Satterlee won over ross robinson eckert rine and flinner

Allen Weisser has been impressive in both the modified and late model the past few years. Great wheelman. He got Pierced tonight.

Weisser is pissed at pierce by his FB post. said what comes around goes around. an rightfully so.

A very fun race to watch... I was on the backstretch and it was packed. The fans were loving it. FALS moved the program along nicely. I only saw two fans that had a facemask on...
    Last edited by WildBill32; 06-24-2020 at 11:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by t4g2 View Post
    Weisser is pissed at pierce by his FB post. said what comes around goes around. an rightfully so.
    Cant poke him in the nose on Fb!

He will get pay back. me an a few others are throwing the owner of weisser car $ to do it. As he rightfully deserves it. it wasn't even close to a bad slider it was take someone out because he couldn't pass him. typical pierce. Pos stands for pierce of sh it They both will be at Davenport tomorrow.
    Last edited by t4g2; 06-25-2020 at 12:25 AM.

I saw the pierce/weisser incident, it was the same slider he threw 3 or 4 times earlier. Pierce didnt drive over his nose, weisser rear ended him. He could have lifted and drove under him but chose not too. That seems to be Pierce' signature move, drivers should be ready for it and drive under him.

Not how many others saw it. blantaly take out. I was there in turn 2. Several pierce fans flipped bobby off and 1 threw her pierce hoodie in the trash after the race. Typical bad slider like always.

How is it a bad slider when weisser rear ended pierce? Pierce didn't drive over his nose. If you were close to turn 2 you would have heard weisser with his foot in it never lifted. I've seen better sliders and I've seen worse but there is a way to counteract the slider and keeping your foot in it isnt the way. Weisser should take as much of the blame if not more.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_the_kid View Post
    How is it a bad slider when weisser rear ended pierce? Pierce didn't drive over his nose. If you were close to turn 2 you would have heard weisser with his foot in it never lifted. I've seen better sliders and I've seen worse but there is a way to counteract the slider and keeping your foot in it isnt the way. Weisser should take as much of the blame if not more.
    If you take your foot off it on a cushion like that you’re gonna be in the wall, always great to see fans show their ignorance of what goes on inside these racecars

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_the_kid View Post
    How is it a bad slider when weisser rear ended pierce?
    That's like saying his face hit my fist. Lol, you're too funny...

From Weisser Racing 25w Facebook page:

"Not how we intended the night to go. In the modified, Allen started off winning his heat putting him in the third starting position for the feature. After a clean battle the last few laps for 2nd, Allen ended up taking 3rd.

In the late model the night started off strong. Allen started 2nd in the first heat and had a strong win placing him on the pole for the FALS $5k to win season opener. About halfway through the race, Allen was hanging onto a strong 2nd place run when he was taken out. The lack of respect some drivers have for other drivers and their equipment is unbelievable. It’s very hard to believe that this driver thought he would clear a slider when he was several car lengths behind Allen going into the turn. This isn’t a new act from this driver, but thankfully, our crew believes that what goes around comes around.

See y’all in Iowa tomorrow."
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

How about that 7R car of Kent Robinson looked like he had a very impressive run right

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Side Up 18 View Post
    Modified A-Main results:

Gossum
    M Ledford
    Weisser
    Dawson
    Deyoung
    thank you shiny

Ya, the ignorance of some folks smh. I always like it when keyboard jockeys assume they know more than a guy they dont know anything about.

Quote Originally Posted by t4g2 View Post
    ......t wasn't even close to a bad slider it was take someone out because he couldn't pass him.......
    But he could pass him, and did. You can't run into the back of a guy who is not in front of you. But, a bad move on Bobby's part, IMO.

Another Bloomquist car up front ?
    Last edited by Rajflyboy; 06-25-2020 at 07:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chopter View Post
    thank you shiny
    Find a replay of the mod race. Watch the last 4 laps. The Madman put on a show.
    Michael has it on his FB page.
    Maybe the wrong brother is in the LM?

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Another Bloomquist car up front 
    I think u r just a little wrong.