Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

you all sound like a bunch of cry babies. he was the show and you can't stand it.big old men on the key board.think you know all about dirt racing.take your pills and go to bed.when you slide someone and the guy gets pissed and runs into you and takes his self out, then he has a lot to learn.i though it was funny myself.

The one doing the slider needs to time it and judge it better. Bobby knew going into that corner there was NO WAY it was going to be good. Weiser couldnt go under Wenger was there. Til Bobby has to put his own money into the car he will never change. If you lift esp at fals you lose 2 spots. I AGREE 100% with Weisser. Cant wait for payback then lets here the crying. I think its funny pierce made his own fans mad and lost some over this. On to the next track.

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    We all know about you there Illtaste32 lol. The only ignorance in this thread is you with your new name and the love you have for dirty bobby... 
    Wrong. Again. Lol. One screen name pal. I dont play kiddie games.

Quote Originally Posted by t4g2 View Post
    Weisser one of the most clean drivers and never post negative things on fb. So clearly it was bad just by reading his post. It's going to be in the sport a long time and very impressive how well he does in both late models and mods. Last year in 2 weekends he won 8 features. Can't wait for tonight.
    He learned from one of the best. A Dog is the real deal. Hope he tackles the Hell Tour this year.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_the_kid View Post
    Wrong. Again. Lol. One screen name pal. I dont play kiddie games.
    And we're suppose to believe that's the truth? Which it very well could be or very well could not be.

This is the exact kind of racing that makes FALS popular with so many fans — yet here we have the same ol’ crybabies whining again lol. When you’re starting 12th on a tiny track and only have 40 laps to get to the front, you mash the loud pedal and rip the lip. Thank goodness for drivers like Bobby Pierce who put on a show for us fans. This is exactly why dirt racing is so much better than every other form of racing.

Lil Bobby said he’s never been in a fight in his life, that probably has a lot to do with his driving style as well.

Yet! But it’s coming

Quote Originally Posted by WildBill32 View Post
    Bobby once again put on a show for the fans in the stands. Driving from 12th to a 2nd
    I thought the show was Shannon Babb rim riding through top like he used to. That was the sh!t!!
    Last edited by 427c.i.; 06-25-2020 at 08:37 PM.

apparently no other cars was on the track. he's not the only 1 to do it. smh 12th to 2 as he should have he's got better equipment than most that was there last night so not that impressive. just like last chance race for pdc 2 years ago. nobody really in that race and they added 2 laps to that race. Babb was toying with Bobby. nobody had anything for babb last night that's why last restart babb checked out. won by over 2 seconds.

apparently no other cars was on the track. he's not the only 1 to do it. smh 12th to 2 as he should have he's got better equipment than most that was there last night so not that impressive. just like last chance race for pdc 2 years ago. nobody really in that race and they added 2 laps to that race. Babb was toying with Bobby. nobody had anything for babb last night that's why last restart babb checked out. won by over 2 seconds.
    Yeah, that better equipment was a five year old car. Lol The same car he won with at the Mag this past weekend. That car has been around the block more than a few times... Smile

Quote Originally Posted by WildBill32 View Post
    Yeah, that better equipment was a five year old car. Lol The same car he won with at the Mag this past weekend. That car has been around the block more than a few times... Smile
    He needs to drive it every race.....he looks so much better in it.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

just like last chance race for pdc 2 years ago. nobody really in that race.
    You watch your mouth mister
    8/13/16

Lol the goal in racing is be the first to the finish line, he was CLEARED...point blanck period, lol if you run into a telephone pole do you blame the pole for being there? Thats how you guys sound...ive always had the same name have whomever runs this site pull my ip address, lol grown men running they mouth on here ive seen t4g2 in person and Id bet a 100 dollar bill to a donut Bobby would slump his a** no doubt....lol

Bobby has never been in a fight and he’s a midget so I’ll take my chances with anyone else

Bobby doesn't have to worry about me. he needs to worry about Chris Osborne that's weisser car owner. an Chris does race the car a handful times a year. illtaste32 obviously looks are decieving I can def hold my own.

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    Lol the goal in racing is be the first to the finish line, he was CLEARED...point blanck period, lol if you run into a telephone pole do you blame the pole for being there? Thats how you guys sound...ive always had the same name have whomever runs this site pull my ip address, lol grown men running they mouth on here ive seen t4g2 in person and Id bet a 100 dollar bill to a donut Bobby would slump his a** no doubt....lol
    That wack job bloomerwon swears you and I are the same person. He k I think this is the first time we've interacted. They should have an age restriction to join this board.