Thread: Sammy

Default Sammy

I just saw he is still racing. Good for him. I had no idea👍

Sammy is not only racing, he's still winning races.

He got in the Saturday night A-main at The Chili Bowl last January. That's a major accomplishment in itself. He gets booed mercilessly everywhere he races and loves every second of it! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Sammy is not only racing, he's still winning races.He got in the Saturday night A-main at The Chili Bowl last January. That's a major accomplishment in itself. He gets booed mercilessly everywhere he races and loves every second of it! LOL!
    Boo’s mean he is still relevant 👍

I really don't have any feelings one way or the other. I don't boo Sammy and I don't cheer him on, either. I will give Sammy credit, back in the day a friend of mine got fed up with Sammy's foolish on track antics and used his face like a speed bag on several different occasions and Sammy never altered his driving style and he knew (or he should have known) he was going to get his ass kicked after the race. I have some sort of weird respect for a guy that will get rough on the track knowing he's not man enough to keep from getting his ass kicked afterward. Not sure what that says about him whether it's bravery or stupidity! LOL!