Default North Fla Speedway has no shame!

Wendell Durrance
    4d ·

Just want to let all you racers and fans that are attending the races at north Florida tonight that Mr.Jo Kelly has driven two hours to lake city to announce for the Florida latemodel series event tonight. As he was getting close to being at the track Tom Whipple called Joe and told him that liz said he wasn't allowed on there property to announce because he works at Alltech Raceway. as most of y'all know Joe Kelly is one of racing's biggest supporters and Joe works at race tracks around the country.Joe has never bashed or talked bad about any race tracks. he is one of our sports biggest advocates Joe has even posted and promoted this event on our website at Alltech Raceway
    Class act north Florida

For those of yall that don't know Joe, he's a class act and a good Christian as well. North Fla owners are scumbags!

They've always been scum bags. Last race I went there (and the last race I will ever go there), we all sat outside the gate because it was raining. It quit raining eventually and that little small guy (track owner idr name) came out and ensured they were gonna do everything they could to race. All the teams bought their armbands and went in. Hotlapped and track was already blowing sand/dust. Then in the drivers meeting, he cancels the race because "Rain is on the way and he wanted to give us a headstart on driving home"... I pulled open weather app, closest rain was in Louisiana. Didn't rain at the track for another 24 hours. Hope he enjoyed that 40$ pit pass money he stole from me, probably costed him a few 1000$ in future pit pass bands from me and people I have convinced not to go there.

Wendell on the other hand, good guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Burke1118 View Post
    They've always been scum bags. Last race I went there (and the last race I will ever go there), we all sat outside the gate because it was raining. It quit raining eventually and that little small guy (track owner idr name) came out and ensured they were gonna do everything they could to race. All the teams bought their armbands and went in. Hotlapped and track was already blowing sand/dust. Then in the drivers meeting, he cancels the race because "Rain is on the way and he wanted to give us a headstart on driving home"... I pulled open weather app, closest rain was in Louisiana. Didn't rain at the track for another 24 hours. Hope he enjoyed that 40$ pit pass money he stole from me, probably costed him a few 1000$ in future pit pass bands from me and people I have convinced not to go there.

Wendell on the other hand, good guy.
    It used to be known as little Lake City...….now the racers call it Lake $hitty! Now you know why!

So I guess the true question is was this a misunderstanding and being blown up to start a feud? I know North Florida has brought in a new pr announcer from up north. It makes it hard when two tracks that are 9 miles apart try and run on the same night. To me a Friday and Saturday Doubleheader header would be a win win. Alternate who runs on the preferred Saturday night. I hope somehow the two owners can sit down and realize together they would be stronger!!

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle One Fab View Post
    So I guess the true question is was this a misunderstanding and being blown up to start a feud? I know North Florida has brought in a new pr announcer from up north. It makes it hard when two tracks that are 9 miles apart try and run on the same night. To me a Friday and Saturday Doubleheader header would be a win win. Alternate who runs on the preferred Saturday night. I hope somehow the two owners can sit down and realize together they would be stronger!!
    Joe is the announcer for the Florida Late Model Series and was not allowed in the gate.

If you've ever been there, you would know the condition of its facility and the action of its owners, matches perfectly!

Wendle Durrance is the promoter at Alltech and you can see his FB post about the matter. He didn't have a dog in the fight, other than taking up for Joe!