Thread: Millbridge

Default Millbridge

Racing was pretty good last night. The 600 micro sprints are definitely worth the price of admission. Perfect sized track for the smaller sprint cars. I would definitely go again👍

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Racing was pretty good last night. The 600 micro sprints are definitely worth the price of admission. Perfect sized track for the smaller sprint cars. I would definitely go again
    What is their usual top division?

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    What is their usual top division?
    Good question. I don’t go very often. Last night was Wingless Micro Sprints (600 cc). Perfect cars for this track.

Use to be the Open Winged Outlaw Karts, the 600's are starting to take the top billing more. Cool place and you can see Larson, Bell and others quite often (think my daughter said Bell won last night).

Quote Originally Posted by EvelB7 View Post
    Use to be the Open Winged Outlaw Karts, the 600's are starting to take the top billing more. Cool place and you can see Larson, Bell and others quite often (think my daughter said Bell won last night).
    Bell was there and Deegan as well

I've read where Christopher Bell is a beast in a micro. But then again, he's a beast in just about anything he drives!

You can watch last night race and it was a good one

I’m assuming the 600’s are motorcycle engines? And good news is that they have starters from what it appeared last night 😜

Like me, Mark and Over tried to tell you, it's not the lack of starters that you dislike. It's the lack of expertise and organizational skills of the tracks you go to that make half-hearted attempts to run a dirt open wheel show.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Like me, Mark and Over tried to tell you, it's not the lack of starters that you dislike. It's the lack of expertise and organizational skills of the tracks you go to that make half-hearted attempts to run a dirt open wheel show.
    That’s true. Millbridge had the 2 push cars at the ready for anyone who could not start themselves or needed help. Was not a problem at this track.

I'm sure that is true. The number of push trucks and how they're organized and utilized is generally of little concern when the divisions racing have starters, clutches, battery's and transmissions.

Some needed pushed and some didn’t. I think most of the 600’s were starting themselves. Mini outlaws were maybe 50/50

I always thought they all had to have starters and batteries. I don't know for sure but I assume the motorcycle engines come complete with clutches given that they are chain driven, etc.

A few used the push cars. Not sure why. Maybe the pull starts on the chainsaw motors were actin up . 600s didn’t seem to have trouble