Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Not black, but all!

Franklin Graham
    4h ·
    “Black Lives Matter”—the words are absolutely true and hold great meaning. One thing that blacks, whites, Hispanics, Asians, and everyone else has in common is that we were all created in God’s image (Genesis 1:27). No skin color is more or less important to Him, and every life is precious in His sight. Jesus Christ died on the cross for all people of all races. While the words “Black Lives Matter” are true, the organization Black Lives Matter promotes many dangerous ideas. I don’t think most people have been told or understand what this organization really stands for, and I certainly don’t believe that this group represents the majority of the African-American community.
    Last night a Black Lives Matter leader in New York threatened, “If this country doesn’t give us what we want, then we will burn down this system and replace it.” That is advocating violence and anarchy. I hope that governors, mayors, and other leaders will take the necessary steps to restore law and order to our cities for the sake of our children’s futures. As followers of Christ, let’s pray for a Holy Spirit-led movement of unity and forgiveness instead of strategies that divide and breed hate. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., once said, “Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”

Well, the Blm leader has the easy part over with..............................talking about it.

To be sure he isn't stupid enough to think everyone is just going to sit back and watch that happen is he?

Funny how he said " if we don't get what we want we will just take it" ........and they wonder why?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Well, the Blm leader has the easy part over with..............................talking about it.

To be sure he isn't stupid enough to think everyone is just going to sit back and watch that happen is he?

Funny how he said " if we don't get what we want we will just take it" ........and they wonder why?
    There is only one race ........ the human race .............AND WE ALL MATTER !

Google 'a true church'. Graham(s) can be found on the list of PC preachers. In my deep studies of Religion and Evolution, I disagree with FGs statements (I would be banned if I told the truth on certain subjects). Religion has moved away from true teachings, including women issues, black issues and sexual issues to protect the American Church organizations from future law suites, loss of members, thus attract more members for 10% of their money.

......There is only one race.... Posted by DMoo7.....Darwin put a certain group as a different species. DNA proves that there are several races. Even Christianity and Islam (same God) speaks of different races and breeding with Giants in the Earth, men of no Spirit, even the 3 colors of man (can't go there, we will get banned)... "One race" can only happen when everybody has mix bred to a certain point..... To add: I speak no PC....
    Last edited by NorthAlabama; 06-25-2020 at 11:16 PM.

There may be more than one race just like there are more than one color of hair and eyes.....we are all children of God though.

No " movement" can change that despite the planning and concerted efforts.

A good friend of mine said something the other day that I had never heard before but is oh so true.......You want to make God laugh??? Tell him your plans.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

to me , the BLM flag is just as racist as the confederate flag is to them , the BLM flag/movement signifies that only black lives matter and no other , there leader has backed that up with his statements......

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Well, the Blm leader has the easy part over with..............................talking about it.To be sure he isn't stupid enough to think everyone is just going to sit back and watch that happen is he?Funny how he said " if we don't get what we want we will just take it" ........and they wonder why?
    They seem to be off to a pretty good start. They have the police afraid to try and stop them. We will see what happens tonight when they try to take down the Lincoln statue in D.C. Also, notice how a lot of the "protestors" are skinny white guys and gals who have come out of mommy and daddy's basement to join in on the mayhem?

Quote Originally Posted by NorthAlabama View Post
    ......There is only one race.... Posted by DMoo7.....Darwin put a certain group as a different species. DNA proves that there are several races. Even Christianity and Islam (same God) speaks of different races and breeding with Giants in the Earth, men of no Spirit, even the 3 colors of man (can't go there, we will get banned)... "One race" can only happen when everybody has mix bred to a certain point..... To add: I speak no PC....
    If you believe in Darwinism, surely you can provide a fossil showing the evolution of a snake with wings...….they were cursed in Genesis 3:13-15 to slither along the ground!

Google 'a true church'. Graham(s) can be found on the list of PC preachers. In my deep studies of Religion and Evolution, I disagree with FGs statements (I would be banned if I told the truth on certain subjects). Religion has moved away from true teachings, including women issues, black issues and sexual issues to protect the American Church organizations from future law suites, loss of members, thus attract more members for 10% of their money.

If you have seriously studied "religion" and Franklin Graham, you should know that he has a disdain for religion.....as does all true Christians!

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    to me , the BLM flag is just as racist as the confederate flag is to them , the BLM flag/movement signifies that only black lives matter and no other , there leader has backed that up with his statements......
    To me a conferate flag is not racist. A political movement has chosen to make it racsit though in order to advance their agenda. It divides people and that is right out of the Marxist playbooks. It silences people out of fear, losses of jobs, etc. In order to make it appear a far more popular view than it really is. Most people really know inside that this flag and statue business is all BS. The media runs with it and no longer serves the nation as news sources. They are political activists and they censor much of the news and propagandize most of the rest of it.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Why can’t everyone be treated the way that they treat others and on their individual merits

Because there is a spiritual warfare going on, that a only a very few recognize!

Oh my.....

to bad you all ''trust/believe'' in the wrong god, false god. Never has been never will be a man!!!! NOR a woman!!!!

'' Behold i tell you a MYSTERY, We shall not all be mindlessly ASLEEP, WE all shall be changed, In moment, in twinkle of an eye we will be changed,Will not be the SAME, at the last trumpet, for the last trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised INCORRUPTIBLE"......... ''Blink of an eye see the clearest sky's, we shall not be the same , for we will be changed, from the word's of potent wisdom to the depths of the universal heart we shall be changed''

lay out what ever you want guy!!! i layed out some straight out radical things on here for past 7 or 8 years and i still have yet to get banned.

"If you believe in Darwinism, surely you can provide a fossil showing the evolution of a snake with wings...….they were cursed in Genesis 3:13-15 to slither along the ground!

Not a fossil but alive in Chicago. The snake's name is Barack Obama. There is at least one offsdpring living in a basement in Delaware.

BTT............. ''ya ya ya right there has to be a creator of all existences ya, it has to be a man. no never had been never will be. not man not woman''

welcome to yall bs illuisino of reality , LOVE/TRUTH