Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Nate Hits from the bong.............a lot.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

To calm things down, maybe these radicals need to take more hits from the bong. Mellow them out a might.

"to bad you all ''trust/believe'' in the wrong god, false god. Never has been never will be a man!!!! NOR a woman!!!!"

Many here think he is not only a man but "THE" man and lives in Mooresburg, Tennessee!

Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousNate View Post
    BTT............. ''ya ya ya right there has to be a creator of all existences ya, it has to be a man. no never had been never will be. not man not woman''
    Hey ding dong, you need to study some more!

Theres a reason God made a man first, he's to be head of the household, ie God's a man!

What was Jesus on this earth?

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Hey ding dong, you need to study some more!Theres a reason God made a man first, he's to be head of the household, ie God's a man!What was Jesus on this earth?
    study yal superstitions of a ''man'' , no need for me to do that ZERO, just when i thought you was different from the rest you 13 fools that have been ''following'' my post since the beginning of anonymousnate, na you NOT any different than them, just when i thought you maybe just slightly more intellectual than the rest. your ''NOT''! I been through my awaking Zero! i have figured out this junked out illusion of intelligent ''Life'' existence of ''HUMAN''. What you all ''TRUST'' to be ''true/real'' will never be! Yall got the story of corruption and minicry of mastery and true teachings of potent wisdom, wich is sad cause you all over look nor understand the potent words of wisdom! .......................................... heehee yes i have become ''G,O,D,LY LIKE''

I'll hand it to ya Nate, you got the best drug hook-up EVER!

It's those sesame seed buns!!! hehe
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

I'll hand it to ya Nate, you got the best drug hook-up EVER!
    want some sell it to you!!! Dont hate what you monkey mind can't even begin to process, for you all only perceive with your animalistic mind, NOT your intellectual "EYE''/''HEART''. Seriously though for the record just when i thought you was different from the others. well chits dam you not!

want some sell it to you!!! Dont hate what you monkey mind can't even begin to process, for you all only perceive with your animalistic mind, NOT your intellectual "EYE''/''HEART''. Seriously though for the record just when i thought you was different from the others. well chits dam you not!
    Not different......i just know my Bible trumps any other life theories you or anyone else can produce!

Its been predicting the future for over 2,000 years, and has 100% accuracy......can you produce anything close?

what ''g,o,d'' will i miss if i get all ''lost'' in this world? please enlighten me ZERO25? What ''so called creator of all things"? ''man that spoke everything into existence''? ''one that will vanish you to firey pits of hell''? come on now wich ''god'' is you trying to get me to ''Think and Trust in''? i will never trust what you animalistic simple minds ''think and trust''!

Not different......i just know my Bible trumps any other life theories you or anyone else can produce!Its been predicting the future for over 2,000 years, and has 100% accuracy......can you produce anything close?
    chit ZERO that book very well could be N,W,O right in plain sights you fool!!!

chit ZERO that book very well could be N,W,O right in plain sights you fool!!!
    Where the heck do you think the name came from? Yeah, in THAT book, written 2,000 years ago!

Another thing......it predicted a cashless society and a chip implanted in our body.......sound familiar?

Like I said......show me another book thats 100% accurate, that was written 2,000 years ago!....ill wait!

what ''g,o,d'' will i miss if i get all ''lost'' in this world? please enlighten me ZERO25? What ''so called creator of all things"? ''man that spoke everything into existence''? ''one that will vanish you to firey pits of hell''? come on now wich ''god'' is you trying to get me to ''Think and Trust in''? i will never trust what you animalistic simple minds ''think and trust''!
    NO SIR......if you STUDY His book, HELL was created for the devil and all his demons!In other words, you will be a tresspasser if you get sent there!

You get sent there by your own choice......but there is ONE way to prevent it!