Default 311 speedway owner . What an idiot

Is this man stupid or what. He has made national news after posting racist stuff about Bubba Wallace. NC has pretty much left tracks alone as long as they followed a few rules and didnt make waves and kept quiet. No this moron wants to stir $hit up by posting stupid stuff. Now the story has been picked up by CNN,ESPN and many other news outlet. He's making dirt racing look bad.
    Last edited by tsand; 06-25-2020 at 11:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tsand View Post
    Is this man stupid or what. He has made national news after posting racist stuff about Bubba Wallace. NC has pretty much left tracks alone as long as they followed a few rules and didnt make waves and kept quiet. No this moron wants to stir $hit up by posting stupid stuff. Now the story has been picked up by CNN,ESPN and many other news outlet. He's making dirt racing look bad.
    I got into a discussion with him about how bad and awful his track was the 4 times I was there, and he said... and I quote.... “we got your money didn’t we? That’s all that matters!”

He’s a scumbag

Tsand. Leave the 1st amendment rights alone. It is what it is.

Another thread about a cancelled race at 311 last weekend got shut down when the owner's facebook posts were mentioned; it was a "conspiracy theory." Let's see how this turns out after his latest gaff. Maybe he can run for political office; oh wait, he already did! Thankfully, that failed. I think this latest will indeed hurt him at the gate; I know I won't support him, even though his track is the closest to me.

And for the record, did you know there is a real item called a "Bubba Rope?" It is a recovery rope used for getting stuck vehicles unstuck. This in no way relieves the speedway owner, but wanted you to know this thing really exists, and it has no connection whatsover to Bubba Wallace.

Typical idiot. The guy in charge of Roaring Knob in PA isn't too far behind...

Quote Originally Posted by nc mudcat View Post
    Another thread about a cancelled race at 311 last weekend got shut down when the owner's facebook posts were mentioned; it was a "conspiracy theory." Let's see how this turns out after his latest gaff. Maybe he can run for political office; oh wait, he already did! Thankfully, that failed. I think this latest will indeed hurt him at the gate; I know I won't support him, even though his track is the closest to me.

And for the record, did you know there is a real item called a "Bubba Rope?" It is a recovery rope used for getting stuck vehicles unstuck. This in no way relieves the speedway owner, but wanted you to know this thing really exists, and it has no connection whatsover to Bubba Wallace.
    A Bubba rope is a military surplus helicopter lift rope. We use them to pick up heavy pallets and fly them from place to place. WAY tougher and stretchier than your standard snatch strap and more compact than a heavy duty one like off of a road grader. Be a great gift idea for any 4 wheel drive enthusiast.

I wonder how long it's going to be before the "protesters" show up in little towns outside their urban h3ll scapes? Then what happens? The news has got to be salivating at the possibility of a bunch of red state types showing up armed to defend their town. You already know who the "bad guys" are. The 311 Speedway dude just gave them ammo and they never stop looking for it, ever.
    Guerilla Racing Junkies.

Shovel on a little more coal, then when we cross white oak mountain, watch 97 roll!

The problem is the gall dang motors.

Mike done and fulped up......again.

Wish I could say I was surprised.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

That has already happened in a few places. Obviously the anarchists didn’t loot, steal and vandalize but the news media did place blame on the locals using 2nd amendment rights.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    A Bubba rope is a military surplus helicopter lift rope. We use them to pick up heavy pallets and fly them from place to place. WAY tougher and stretchier than your standard snatch strap and more compact than a heavy duty one like off of a road grader. Be a great gift idea for any 4 wheel drive enthusiast.

I wonder how long it's going to be before the "protesters" show up in little towns outside their urban h3ll scapes? Then what happens? The news has got to be salivating at the possibility of a bunch of red state types showing up armed to defend their town. You already know who the "bad guys" are. The 311 Speedway dude just gave them ammo and they never stop looking for it, ever.
    well I think the military better hurry and change the name off that rope , ole bubber might take offence and we cant have that ………...

Okay Rocky. The actual manufacturer calls it a "Kinetic Energy Offroad Recovery rope (KERR), and the slogan is "a faster smarter, safer way to get your truck unstuck," but we'll go with your definition.

No back to the original issue.............

I did some research and there is a company that sells bubba rope. They have a website. I dont know the track owner but it seems he is poking fun at the fact nascar blew this whole thing out of proportion by calling in the FBI for a garage pull rope.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtSLMracing View Post
    I did some research and there is a company that sells bubba rope. They have a website. I dont know the track owner but it seems he is poking fun at the fact nascar blew this whole thing out of proportion by calling in the FBI for a garage pull rope.

I think your right and people are taking it the wrong way. But he is asking for trouble by doing so

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Tsand. Leave the 1st amendment rights alone. It is what it is.
    There an old say just because you have the right to say something dosen't mean you should say something.

Quote Originally Posted by tsand View Post
    There an old say just because you have the right to say something dosen't mean you should say something.
    Especially a business owner who is probably going to make 50 percent of his customers mad.

Quote Originally Posted by JayD View Post
    Especially a business owner who is probably going to make 50 percent of his customers mad.
    Bingo! The one thing you HAVE to do when you're a business owner. Keep your mouth shut.

Penns32

Like Nascar has done by getting into politics? Im sure they have made 50% of their fans mad.

Quote Originally Posted by JayD View Post
    That ship has sailed........
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????