Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: WOO Announcers

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMagic1619* View Post
    Maestro you 'ol horndog, where you been hidin yourself ? Ya' missed me updating Thurs night before I headed for Lernerville, was telling drano that between you, Leebo, Papermen, Slick, and the always inebriated Rob Selle how much fun it was back in the day with all you guys chiming in while I was going 110 MPH to keep u guys updated.

And yes, women handing out trophies was always a treat to watch or when Tim Richmond accidentally grabbed a woman by her left breast at Pocono to keep from falling forward after kissing all those Union 76 sweethearts. Those were the wonderful days of trophy celebrations. But the funniest sh*t I ever saw personally was when the massively buxom "Morganna" ( remember her ? ) sneaked up and grabbed David Pearson by the butt at the Daytona Firecraker race in '71 and he about choked on his cigarette
    Magic..... I would have been with ya but I watched Frankie put the hurt on the MARS field Thursday at Davenport. BTW you called it back when, Cade is a young driver to keep an eye on.

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    You look at other racing where all the chassis are identical (some parts even bought directly from the organizations) and you see how awful the on track racing is. Having lots of choices makes the racing better (my opinion of course)
    Again, we have no disagreement. More choices is good. But that exists in asphalt tour-type modifieds and super late models. They just don't feel the need to mention it every 30 seconds. The love (or hate) -fest over chassis and engine builders is a dirt late model thing from what I see. It is really good for those that like hearing it; I simply don't. Again, just my opinion.

I guess I like the competitiveness between the builders as well.

Quote Originally Posted by hjr2 View Post
    Who was the guy reporting on sparks from the brakes as being a problem with the car? That guy needs to go. Also, no interviews after heat races. They are a waste since half the time they can't hear the questions and it's the same generic answers (this longhorn with clements power is running good can't thank the boys enough). You'll be interviewing them during the redraw anyway.

That guy to hyper, they need to give him a drug test !!!!!!!!!!
    2021 tracks
    Florence 2
    Atomic 2
    (PPV) & Streams ( 2 many)
    (MMP) 1
    (PRP) 3
    (BrushCreek) 1
    (the Rock) 1

Kayaking on the Genesee River in NY state, and spending time at my cabin in Letchworth State Park

Hey maestro, always good to know you're still ticking away like me, and yeah, I remember when I made mention back then about Cade, when he was running modified and I was still living in Arizona, this kid would " haul ass " when he ran special shows with the Scott brothers and others, and a nice personable young man to boot, he never gave me the impression he was a prima donna or one of those spoiled Nascrap drivers. But come to think of it, he reminds me alot of his chassis builder " The Iceman ", and I see Cade made mention of him in his victory lane interview about Jimmy keeping in contact with him alot last week, etc ! And like someone mentioned about an M & B car winning last night, well, Jimmy won the Firecracker twice, so he knows his way around Lernerville as well.

And yes, Frankie put a hurtin' on them I see, good for him, I saw his interview as well on DOD, looks like he's been working out too. You know, I've always said this on here, I have constantly maintained that seeing guys who don't win that often is a thrill for me, it gets really boring to see the same two or three drivers winning all the time....well maestro, u take care of yourself, we'll chat again down the road.

I keep reading RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST about Duane Goins. I'm unfamiliar with him tbh and just skimmed through his facebook and didn't see anything out of line. Can someone elaborate on this "RACISM"? On a side note... Rick is the reason i canceled my dirtvision sub. Just unbearable whether he knows the sport or not.