Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I thought Weisser was coming to IA to wreck Booby?

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLMspeed View Post
    I thought Weisser was coming to IA to wreck Booby?
    He was in Davenport last night and ran 2nd. Allen knows how this racing stuff works and you don't go to the track to wreck someone, he knows you just keep it in the back of your mind and do it when the opportunity presents itself. I have no doubt it'll happen, but I don't believe he is going to load the car up to go racing with that being his goal. That is hornet class mentality.

Thanks for the updates Shiny. Fell asleep and caught up this morning. Reporting again tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by ImCryn2 View Post
    He was in Davenport last night and ran 2nd. Allen knows how this racing stuff works and you don't go to the track to wreck someone, he knows you just keep it in the back of your mind and do it when the opportunity presents itself. I have no doubt it'll happen, but I don't believe he is going to load the car up to go racing with that being his goal. That is hornet class mentality.
    Exactly. He'll have multiple opportunities over the next 4 weeks. Be patient.
    8/13/16

Shirley 40 pounds light at the scales. Ouch... Tuff break for Shirley.

Quote Originally Posted by ImCryn2 View Post
    Or most likely he realized, after thinking about it more, that it was just a racing deal and no one was at fault.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryM View Post
    Or most likely he realized, after thinking about it more, that it was just a racing deal and no one was at fault.
    I highly doubt that’s the situation. 32 has too many incidents for them all to be racing deals

Cool

When Bobby got slid by B-Shepp @ the PDC on the last lap and got into wall. He had no problem with it. Shook his hand with a smile on his face & even said he would have done the same thing. I think he gets it... You get raced like you race other's. Rubbing is racing and it puts on a fun show for the fans in the stands as well.

Quote Originally Posted by IL LM Fan View Post
    Thanks for the updates Shiny. Fell asleep and caught up this morning. Reporting again tonight?
    Planning on it.
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

Quote Originally Posted by WildBill32 View Post
    When Bobby got slid by B-Shepp @ the PDC on the last lap and got into wall. He had no problem with it. Shook his hand with a smile on his face & even said he would have done the same thing. I think he gets it... You get raced like you race other's. Rubbing is racing and it puts on a fun show for the fans in the stands as well.
    He also said if he had power steering he would of drove right underneath him. If his car was working there would of been no contact that’s why he wasn’t mad

Boys will sort things out on the track. Don't need our help or advice. Ha Ha
    Too bad for Shirley being light. Congrats to Bobby on the win. On to the next show

Shirley being light lol ... that’s an interesting behind-the-scenes story too. Wow.

I was told Shirley was 40 pounds light.
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

Anyone hear why he was light? Just curious. 40# is quite a bit, like they forgot to put fuel in before the feature or something.