Default Lucas at TST Forecast

After a week of off and on, what seems like every other hour showers, Saturday’s forecast trending drier. Late afternoon and evening pop up showers are still possible but will be more random. West Alabama looks to have the better chance of wet stuff than the east. This all coming from Alabama’s top meteorologist in Birmingham, James Spann. So fingers crossed folks. Hope it’s a helluva show!
    2023 Races - WoO at TST

I just checked the weather myself. I hope it holds off. Will be leaving out tomorrow and staying in Oxford.

https://www.accuweather.com/en/us/bi...t/346630?day=2. Boogity boogity boogity lets go racing boys

He's retired. A retired nascrap driver and announcer. Thank god. No more boogities, PLEASE. Know if they can only get rid of his idiot brother mikie.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    He's retired. A retired nascrap driver and announcer. Thank god. No more boogities, PLEASE. Know if they can only get rid of his idiot brother mikie.
    Waltrip had a great career. He deserves one last boogity  he picked a good time to retire.