Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

You don’t want rules to take over the creativity (like they have in another series we all know)

They are ignoring the wedge car bodies to write piles of stupid rules. It's worse than just killing creativity.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

They just found the bolt now because they realized that sheppard finally had a contender to make a run against him and instead of letting it happen they had to do everything at all costs to make sure that car would start as far back as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    They are ignoring the wedge car bodies to write piles of stupid rules. It's worse than just killing creativity.
    . I think you are 100% correct. Have basic rules and let them race. Let them build. I enjoy all the different chassis builders in the sport.

Quote Originally Posted by bloomer0 View Post
    They just found the bolt now because they realized that sheppard finally had a contender to make a run against him and instead of letting it happen they had to do everything at all costs to make sure that car would start as far back as possible.
    . They should have given Scott a new bolt and then let him race. He very well may have won. He tends to win after being penalized.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Sooooo, does old bloomie only carry 1 car in that rig ? 2 other team cars there ? I guess they didn't want to give him a chance to win the race. What a frigid joke, but he probably sold tee shirts after all that went down.
    The race was on live TV on a super tight schedule after the rain delay. Zero time to unload car and get it ready after the b-main. Just did a start and park to get his money.

He is no contender and would not have won. He I think won his heat all three nights and went backwards in all his features. So he cheats in the heat and he should get a new bolt and not be penalized? How is that fair to anyone else following the rules? I would love to see Bloomer run well but all the Team 0 cars were off all three days. B-Shep was also off except when he started up front on Friday night and held on for the win. Let’s give some credit to Cade Dillard for a outstanding weekend in his M@B chassis that no one else runs and has 0 chassis help at the track.

Quote Originally Posted by bloomer0 View Post
    Bloomy is 7th in points, hardly the contender except for drama

Cade had a great race. Yes give the man his credit. Bloomquist has been getting better and he in my opinion was doing testing on night 1 and 2. He is a fan favorite. Good or bad. Get him out there on the track. People paid good money to see him race last night.

Kayaking on the Genesee River in NY state, and spending time at my cabin in Letchworth State Park

Yes TUTY, very refreshing to see three relatively new faces to listen to at the podium even for given up for dead Lanigan. Wished it was like last night every week with different drivers. One can only hope !
    Light My Fire / Doors
    Rooster / Alice in Chains
    Don't You Forget About Me / Simple Minds

Quote Originally Posted by RapidRuss View Post
    The race was on live TV on a super tight schedule after the rain delay. Zero time to unload car and get it ready after the b-main. Just did a start and park to get his money.
    Pretty sure those back ups have to go thru tech before use. With the late start because of the rain the live part was scrapped and the Thur-Fri features were shown.

Thought I read in the last couple weeks they had another issue with it. I'm guessing after the voluntarily dq's at Volusia they went to work on it. Just because Bloomers has it why do people assume all the cars will have it.
    Last edited by NeedforLMspeed; 06-28-2020 at 09:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Tech officials are usually overmatched and playing catch-up.
    Also ... before this weekend, WOO had only ran six races since everything shut down the first week of March. They’ve barely seen each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Cade had a great race. Yes give the man his credit. Bloomquist has been getting better and he in my opinion was doing testing on night 1 and 2. He is a fan favorite. Good or bad. Get him out there on the track. People paid good money to see him race last night.
    Dude, you’re living in the past — way back in the past. None of that Bloomer stuff is true anymore. And hasn’t been for awhile now.

Quote Originally Posted by RapidRuss View Post
    They didn’t put the show on cbs sports from what I gathered

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLMspeed View Post
    I know right. I could eat like 2 maybe 3. BLT extra mayo and maybe one with Bologna sandwich spread.

I only have enough for blackie. I'll make yours on moldy bread🤭🤭

Quote Originally Posted by TOPSIDE TIMMY 39FAN View Post
    I only have enough for blackie. I'll make yours on moldy bread來來
    Jumper!!! Hows my favorite little stalker today??? Hahahahahaha

I do agree. It’s much harder to win now than it was just a few years ago. I still think Scott had a good chance last night. He ain’t no dummy when the big money is on the line.

He sure looked like a dummy at Eldora

How did he have a good chance last night. There was a motor issue. Doesn't matter if he ran the Bmain or not it was going to happen regardless