Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

No one is calling anyone a dummy. He has been fast in qualifying and in his heats (clean air). He has not been good when he’s in traffic. Bloomer, Madden, Weiss, Babb were all average at best. That was simple to see all three nights.

I think we can give Ricky a pass with the hauler issue Thursday and then Friday they broke a motor in hotlaps

Chances of Bloomer winning the race=0 to match his number. Engine expired in the Consy. So the wishful thinking on behalf of Bloomer winning a race will have to wait. Never seen a guy get penalized like this dude./smile

I still think the droop rule has thrown Scott and his minions for a loop.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    I still think the droop rule has thrown Scott and his minions for a loop.
    If it hadn't, he would not be so desperate to beat the rule.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    . If it was easy everybody would do it.

Start of last year I felt it was a bridge too far for Dillard to be the lone wolf on a national tour with an M&B chassis. Nice to see him have some success.
    I hate time trials.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    The fact that they still haven’t figured it out should be buyer beware in Mooresburg.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

…..but when he does, and he will, it will be exciting again as usual!

Ahhhh Scott your old crew chief has it figured out, Jimmy owens is on fire. I'm wondering if he jumped in flinner's car to get some feedback on feel in the longhorn chassis concerning droop. He only hung around for a couple laps.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Ahhhh Scott your old crew chief has it figured out, Jimmy owens is on fire. I'm wondering if he jumped in flinner's car to get some feedback on feel in the longhorn chassis concerning droop. He only hung around for a couple laps.
    No XR1s have trouble with the rule.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

MB, I've been told you can call down to rocket and they will give you the info requested. It may not be exact but it gets you in the game. So with as many cars they have on both tours I'm sure getting help with droop adjustments is not a issue.

Saying they are dropping off the tour. Okay....he needs the series more than the series needs a single driver. The shows will go on with or without him. They have in the past and will in the future. Someone who wants to run for 10k or more on a weekly basis with weekly benefits as well will need to follow WoO or Lucas. Bloomer will continue to search for speed and be competitive on the WoO tour.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    MB, I've been told you can call down to rocket and they will give you the info requested. It may not be exact but it gets you in the game. So with as many cars they have on both tours I'm sure getting help with droop adjustments is not a issue.
    They had to make no real adjustments besides making the limiter material visible and shorter. The rule was made less intrusive than Ray Cooks version. Most cars didn't have to remove hike.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Quote Originally Posted by gorj View Post
    Saying they are dropping off the tour. Okay....he needs the series more than the series needs a single driver. The shows will go on with or without him. They have in the past and will in the future. Someone who wants to run for 10k or more on a weekly basis with weekly benefits as well will need to follow WoO or Lucas. Bloomer will continue to search for speed and be competitive on the WoO tour.
    Lucas oil is stacked with the top talent. WOO is not. B Sheppard and Bloomer and a few others.

I wonder how Cody sommers likes his investment..

Madden winning everything in site from end of July till end of year (last year). Getting a huge Drydene sponsorship for both Scott and Madden. Selling quite a few Team Zero Chassis. Merchandise sales (not sure he gets any of this).

I am sure Cody is very happy with his investment. Team Zero land is doing just fine.

I was at the race and I was told that the only SB team that has a backup car is Ricky. That is why Scott was in flinners car. I was standing there when he tried the seat out. They had to bend it just so he could get comfy enough to even drive it for as long as he did. I also believe that it may be a Rocket not a longhorn. DOD shows him as being in a rocket also. His car blew in B main thats why he had to go to flinners car as a backup had nothing to due with WOO not letting him race his own... was just DQd from heat win.

clements clements team Dryden!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by busterhess View Post
    I was at the race and I was told that the only SB team that has a backup car is Ricky. That is why Scott was in flinners car. I was standing there when he tried the seat out. They had to bend it just so he could get comfy enough to even drive it for as long as he did. I also believe that it may be a Rocket not a longhorn. DOD shows him as being in a rocket also. His car blew in B main thats why he had to go to flinners car as a backup had nothing to due with WOO not letting him race his own... was just DQd from heat win.
    It is a longhorn.