Default TST lucas review

wow , largest crowd ever at the ole hornets nest , good to see the " O " show put on another clinic , I honestly feel he is back in form again , my local boys didn't fair to well , as only one local shoe made the show , but a big shout out to Dillan tidmore in then38 , made it to 3rd at one time but I think finished 5th or 6th , with that large of a crowd , my hats of to the track crew , yall did a great job , I know its easy to critic this thing and find fault , but before any one does , take a minute and realize what just took place , all and all , I give it an A+ , also , sorry I did not make it up to see you late model mark , but I figured you had your hands full , any way good job as usual and I hope lucas comes back,

Had a good time. Order of events etc was great. Was back in my house by 1:30am est and that’s after a 2+ hour drive and losing an hour.

I’d like to see banking added back in the turns. After the moisture went away it was middle dominant, but I told dad after the heats 20 wins if he doesn’t brake. Car rotates better than anyone else I saw.

Massive crowd. Congrats to preacher and Dale on a good night.

yep , owens was on a rail , and how about that vic hill engine with the distributer in the front….lol....that thing was making some smooth power and from what I understand , its only the 3rd one vic,s done......

^^ is it a ford or LS?

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    wow , largest crowd ever at the ole hornets nest , good to see the " O " show put on another clinic , I honestly feel he is back in form again , my local boys didn't fair to well , as only one local shoe made the show , but a big shout out to Dillan tidmore in then38 , made it to 3rd at one time but I think finished 5th or 6th , with that large of a crowd , my hats of to the track crew , yall did a great job , I know its easy to critic this thing and find fault , but before any one does , take a minute and realize what just took place , all and all , I give it an A+ , also , sorry I did not make it up to see you late model mark , but I figured you had your hands full , any way good job as usual and I hope lucas comes back,
    Did u like it when Dillan took JD out ??

Wow,he only won probably 100k with that Vic Hill Chevy..
    Formerly 66#1

Quote Originally Posted by Burke1118 View Post
    ^^ is it a ford or LS?
    Chevy is what was quoted.

it had a distributer in the front is all I saw , I just assumed it was a ford because it has been rumored vic had built 3 so I figured it was one of them , supposedly 472 cubes , either way , it was not turning any rpm,s compared to the rest , it was smooth and steadily digging....

Quote Originally Posted by MEE View Post
    I missed the actual incident , so I don't know , I have nothing against either one......

Quote Originally Posted by MEE View Post
    Looked like he got in hot and slid up into him. I would have been mad if I were the 49, but didn’t look intentional.

Looked like Davenport had slowed considerably a few laps before that. Had found a groove floating up high and 3-4 and seemed fast then all of a sudden Richards passed him and then the deal with the 38. Not sure if he used up his RR or what, but seemed to drop off.

i agree JD had slowed considerably the couple laps prior. Richards got by easy and i think 38 just closed up way faster than he thought he was going to

What was the deal with Kyle Hardy when they interviewed the top three? He was talking about being raced clean and thanked Lucas for letting him race.

Quote Originally Posted by riddle28 View Post
    i agree JD had slowed considerably the couple laps prior. Richards got by easy and i think 38 just closed up way faster than he thought he was going to
    Exactly how I saw it as well and was looking right at it when it happened.

Quote Originally Posted by deadringer View Post
    What was the deal with Kyle Hardy when they interviewed the top three? He was talking about being raced clean and thanked Lucas for letting him race.
    He and overton got into it on Friday.

Rattling cages a bit is ok

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_71c0h6cKpg Really good video of this team’s night from start to finish. Excellent job all around in making this video.

^ that was cool that jimmy had tennyson come to victory lane

Quote Originally Posted by Dlmfan123 View Post
    ^ that was cool that jimmy had tennyson come to victory lane
    I guess there is a reason why he is a fan favorite. He puts the extra effort in for the fans👍

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    I guess there is a reason why he is a fan favorite. He puts the extra effort in for the fans
    this is why i think a lot of jimmy and his crew , i sat and talked to his brother 45 min sat night , i have never seen any of them be rude to fans , unlike a lot of the others , its understandable jimmy dont say much before the race , but afterwords , he has always been very approachable to me or any one else.....

Most of us were that kid at some point. I still remember who was nice when I was little in the pits and who wasn’t. Congrats to the 20 and Tennyson. It’s debatable who went home happier.