Thumbs up Driver websites.

Re-doing this Facebook Group page with driver websites that are listed.
    If you know of a
    Dirt Late Model - (Open Motor, Crate, Steel Block, Limited, Sportsman, Lucas, WOO, ect)
    Modified - (UMP, IMCA, USRA, AMRA, DIRTcar BB, DIRTcar SB, DIRTcar Crate, ECT) No Sport Mods
    Sprint Car - (410 / 360 / 305, Wing & Non-Wing, USAC, WOO, All-Stars, IRA, MOWA, USCS, ECT)
    Midget - (USAC, POWRi, Badger, ARDC, ect)
    USAC Silver Crown
    driver with a website post it here in reply with car number ,driver name, Car type, & website

No asphalt drivers!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/5697...334/?ref=br_rs

It's nice to have a page where you can find drivers websites all in one place and don't have to search for them. I created this page when the old Midwest Dirt Track Facts websites went away in mid 2014.
    Last edited by HoosierDirtFan; 06-28-2020 at 04:02 PM.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 5 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Fairbury (IL) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, Grundy Co (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

Thanks for putting this together. Outstanding work!

Isn't Google just as good? just asking for a friend

Quote Originally Posted by t4g2 View Post
    Depending on the name of the website

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by t4g2 View Post
    I asked you folks so maybe it will make it a little easier so searching all drivers isn't as time consuming PLUS driver websites where all in on one page and anyone that wanted to see where a driver might be racing and if he or she and any merch for sale knew where to look for a website of said driver.

Midwest Dirt Track Facts was a good website until Dan Stewart (lives in Illinois) took it down. He visits 4m on occasion as well. I was a contributor to his website.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 5 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Fairbury (IL) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, Grundy Co (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDirtFan View Post
    I asked you folks so maybe it will make it a little easier so searching all drivers isn't as time consuming PLUS driver websites where all in on one page and anyone that wanted to see where a driver might be racing and if he or she and any merch for sale knew where to look for a website of said driver.Midwest Dirt Track Facts was a good website until Dan Stewart (lives in Illinois) took it down. He visits 4m on occasion as well. I was a contributor to his website.
    The more media we have the better for us. Thanks again for your efforts.