Default Pennsylvania Speedweek

Will FloRacing be streaming the entire week?

Quote Originally Posted by TerryM View Post
    Will FloRacing be streaming the entire week?
    Yes they will, Terry. FloRacing will also be streaming Ohio Sprint Speedweek live, as well.

There is an incredible amount of racing on Flo. Best $150.00 of entertainment money I've spent in a long time!

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Yes they will, Terry. FloRacing will also be streaming Ohio Sprint Speedweek live, as well.

There is an incredible amount of racing on Flo. Best $150.00 of entertainment money I've spent in a long time!
    We purchased the full year of FloRacing a couple weeks ago. As anyone who knows me knows, I’m a longtime super late model diehard. Pretty much SLMs only since I was a kid in the early 70s. But since we bought the FloRacing package ... we’re loving the sprints. Actually looking at schedules to find some sprint shows to attend.

The Wednesday night $5 grand to win super DLM special FloRacing broadcast from Fairbury last week was a GREAT show. I'm really hoping Flo broadcasts a bunch more super DLM events. That lack of DLM races was my only beef with Flo when I initially bought the full year package in 2019. The USAC races and the USAC/CRA racing from the west coast was well worth the $150.00 but now it's a no brainer for anyone who loves dirt track racing of all kinds.

Terry, since you have FloRacing now I would pass along a word to the wise. Indiana Sprint Week is coming up in July. Watch as many of those events as you possibly can. ISW, night after night, is some of the best racing of any kind you'll see all year. ISW is USAC sanctioned and all the ISW events are run at facilities that have their dirt open wheel programs down pat. The stands are packed and they usually average between 30 and 40 wingless 410's per night with minimal support classes, usually only one.