Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLMspeed View Post
    Should've been here about 3-4 yrs ago. It was W.I.L.D.... lol
    Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    He was. Ain't that right Illtaste32? Lol and lol some dam more...
    Try about 6-7 years ago when Bubba Smith was around R.I.P Jim Carmichael (He was an open wheel fan from West Virginia). Meet him on the Indiana Open Wheel forum in the early 2000's. Jim passed away about a year or 2 ago.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

He was. Ain't that right Illtaste32? Lol and lol some dam more...
    You are special aren't you?? Not everyone has multiple screen names like yourself. But keep riding that donkey cowboy.

Only someone that's been here a bit would know that he has multiple screennames .....just pointing it out.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Only someone that's been here a bit would know that he has multiple screennames .....just pointing it out.
    He's just upset he got busted... 😎

I mean, don't he realize how obvious he is? Lmao, he'll pull his tough guy act and want to meet up at a track next.....

Soon........and they wonder why?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I will bet you ANY amount of money I am not who you say I am. I repeat ANY amount of money. So what do you say? I'm willing to prove it. I'll pay for illsate to come to a track of your choice so we can both be there to see the stupid look on your face. Let's say $500? So put up or shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_the_kid View Post
    I will bet you ANY amount of money I am not who you say I am. I repeat ANY amount of money. So what do you say? I'm willing to prove it. I'll pay for illsate to come to a track of your choice so we can both be there to see the stupid look on your face. Let's say $500? So put up or shut up.
    You have a twin brother Corky!?!?
    Who knew???

I wouldn't want to be identified as illstate32 neither but this post just absolutely proves you are ill32 Hahahahahaha . You can't hide it. It's just you hahahahahaha

Keep digging... you're a laugh down there lol some more!!!

Never met Pierce. What the heck is wrong with you people? Is this a racing forum or just a bunch of kids trash talking people?
    Both but the latter is majority.
    8/13/16

I wouldn't want to be identified as illstate32 neither but this post just absolutely proves you are ill32 Hahahahahaha . You can't hide it. It's just you hahahahahaha Keep digging... you're a laugh down there lol some more!!!
    I figured you'd weasel out. I gave you every opportunity. All you have is a big mouth, no integrity whatsoever. I don't even know illstate, never seen him, never messaged him, absolutely no clue. If you're soooooo sure just take the bet. We can meet at a track where there is witnesses.Pretty easy if you ask me, we can put it to rest.

I mean, don't he realize how obvious he is? Lmao, he'll pull his tough guy act and want to meet up at a track next.....
    I figured you'd weasel out. I gave you every opportunity. All you have is a big mouth, no integrity whatsoever. I don't even know illstate, never seen him, never messaged him, absolutely no clue. If you're soooooo sure just take the bet. We can meet at a track where there is witnesses.Pretty easy if you ask me, we can put it to rest.
    I knew it... hahahahahaha

Put you money away son and find a girlfriend.

Why dont you just do it? You're scared. You know you are full of sh!t and have no backbone. That's pretty weak, you call someone out and they give you an ample way to prove it and you back down. Well when you back down, you should kinda just shut your mouth about it then. I mean how can you still talk trash when you were just called out? You can and you will because you are a spineless bigmouth.

I knew it... hahahahahaha

Put you money away son and find a girlfriend.
    Must be Ciara turned him down a little too hard.

Why dont you just do it? You're scared. You know you are full of sh!t and have no backbone. That's pretty weak, you call someone out and they give you an ample way to prove it and you back down. Well when you back down, you should kinda just shut your mouth about it then. I mean how can you still talk trash when you were just called out? You can and you will because you are a spineless bigmouth.
    Last time you got your panties all up in a wad like this you put me on block and was calling others out. What makes this time any diferant? Is it because I caught you running loose with a new name? You mad? Hahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLMspeed View Post
    Must be Ciara turned him down a little too hard.
    He kept getting nosebleeds when she'd pick him up to kiss...

All you gotta do is show up. But you wont. Because you will be exposed for the idiot you are. Go away. Once again you have no clue. I even let you pick the track so its easier on you but you'd rather spout your mouth off like a little boy than deal with the truth. How can you possibly still run your pathetic sausage holder when I am giving you the chance. Just think how you will be able to run your mouth afterwords....I tell you what...I'll give you 2 to 1, 3 to 1, 5 to 1 on your money. If you're so sure put up or shut up. It's just that simple.

All you gotta do is show up. But you wont. Because you will be exposed for the idiot you are. Go away. Once again you have no clue. I even let you pick the track so its easier on you but you'd rather spout your mouth off like a little boy than deal with the truth. How can you possibly still run your pathetic sausage holder when I am giving you the chance. Just think how you will be able to run your mouth afterwords....I tell you what...I'll give you 2 to 1, 3 to 1, 5 to 1 on your money. If you're so sure put up or shut up. It's just that simple.

Please be more specific on sausage holder as he has 2. Front or back?
    🤭🤭

All these years on earth and I have never heard the term sausage holder😜. That is freakin hilarious.

I've heard that term used before but always wondered what held it? Lol. Idn, smh...

Man!! You Bobby huggers are a viscous crew. If you wish not to be called by your past name just spit it out boy! I'll leave it alone but as soon as you opened your weener washer it was too obvious lmao!!

Quote Originally Posted by TOPSIDE TIMMY 39FAN View Post
    Please be more specific on sausage holder as he has 2. Front or back?
    來來
    What difrance does it make? you no longer can reach yours . Hahahahahaha